One more good question please

Wednesday 30/01/2008, 06:45
Tracid420 - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Tracid420 - Veteran English - Wednesday 30/01/2008, 06:45

Hey I was wondering, I doubt I will one want to work towards creating a Ulu Watu deck. I have a Joao card and was thinking of getting it to level 2 and selling it? Level 2 looks like it sells for a lot (I'm guessing has to do with that EOS or whatever tourney that goes on at level 15). Is this a smart tactic? So maybe I can use the clinch I make off that to buy a diff card that I want? Also when selling, is it best to just put it around the average market price or something?
Thanks

2/5
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 30/01/2008, 08:51

Some people don't want their records tarnished in the warehouse so they buy fully leveled cards in the market..
or..they just want to use the card immediately and don't have the time to level it up..or other reasons..
fully leveled cards sell higher in the market because..well..it's already ready for use..
so..if you want to earn more..my best advice would be..level up your card..then sell it for a higher price..
3/5
Baron Brixius - Legend English
Wednesday 30/01/2008, 09:48

The market rises and falls on each card often. if you want the clintz right away, sell for 1 clint less than the price of the lowest price for that card, if you can wait, sell for w/e you want to get out of the card. Some cards sell for more at higher levels but some are different. Like Vermyn N , his card sells the highest at level 3 because he is best used in type 1/ELO decks as an unevolved 3* card. also, not all cards are good to level up and sell on market because selling on public market has a 5% service fee. that means that if you sell a card for 1000 clintz they will take 50 out of whatever you made in profit. some cards are good to level and sell if you have the time. Normally, if you get one of the new cards (which will be coming out this friday) and you level it up quickly and sell it full lvl on market, you can get 1000 extra clintz or more for it, but this only lasts about a week and then the prices drop in anticipation of the next batch of new cards (they come out every two weeks on fridays). also, buying cards that go out of the New Bloods pack just before they go out of it is a good idea bcuz their price normally goes up once they are out of that pack. I hope this gives you a good idea of how to play the market to your advantage, I used these tactices to build up my collection and if you click my name you will see i have every non collector and 10+ collectors so far, so i think these are good tactics to use for the market. hope this helps
4/5
Tracid420 - Veteran English
Wednesday 30/01/2008, 17:56

How exactly do I see the current lowest price of a card?
5/5
Baron Brixius - Legend English
Thursday 31/01/2008, 00:06

When you are in the My Collection or My Collection Pro links underneath the card it will show a symbol that looks almost like a $ sign. This is the clintz sign and if you hover your mouse over it, after a few seconds something will pop up showing the current low, avg, and high market prices for that card at the level that you have and another row that tells the same info of that card "at any level" I haven't figured out how the "at any level" numbers are figured out, but they are usually pretty close to the numbers of your card at the level you have of it.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals