Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

I NEED SOME HELP WITH MY CARDS BECAUSE.......

Monday 07/01/2008, 03:14
iLLuCiNaTe V - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
iLLuCiNaTe V - Veteran English - Monday 07/01/2008, 03:14

I just bout a bunch of packs but now i cant play in a tournament! or anything just in a regular room not with daily tournaments so wats wrong? do i have to sell some of my cars? cuz if so that wouldve been a waste of my creds so PLZ SUM1 HELP ME

2/6
abposse - Legend - Masters of Battle English
Monday 07/01/2008, 17:13

Look at your cards, if it has a pill corss out, it can't play in the ELO.
or you have too many stars over 25, go to your deck and get rid some
3/6
LOA_Chrono - Legend English
Monday 07/01/2008, 18:55

Just Click Remove From deck and then save the deck as a pre-set. Possibly save 2 so that the ones you plan on using in tournaments don't get all the extra cards you acquire mixed in with them.
4/6
Gus Lee - Titan English
Monday 07/01/2008, 20:18

I thing you have now all cards in your deck check your deck mayby you have some doubels in you cant play with doubels in tourny room or you have to much stars so you can play only fight typ 2
5/6
Gus Lee - Titan English
Monday 07/01/2008, 20:23

Click on my deck so you see in wich fight typ you can play
6/6
johnnysay - Titan English
Monday 07/01/2008, 20:54

That's easy bro,,,,, if u barely got ur cards then is not gonna let u play in tourny rooms cuz u got too many low level cards,,, that's when it shows u the lost warehouse room,,,, u can level up ur cards n then chekitout again n it should work,,,, if not then sell ur cards n buy the same ones max,,,,, alot of people buy cards with 0exp. n level them up n then sell them,,, but if u want just level them up urself

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals