Want to buy / trade for Junkz, Berserkergirl (R) and more

Thursday 22/11/2007, 13:12
Raynos - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Raynos - Guru English - Thursday 22/11/2007, 13:12

I want to buy or trade cards for Berserkergirl (R), Keanew (C) Otakool (U) and Veeneyle (C), I dont have too much crtz but i have some cards to trade so reply or pm please if your interested

2/7
Akire_ - Novice English
Thursday 22/11/2007, 13:36

You cant trade nor buy
"Note, raynos cannot sell his/her characters on the market neither publicly nor privately (has not purchased any credits)."
3/7
Raynos - Guru English
Thursday 22/11/2007, 13:46

Hmm, i have to buy credits, in order to get more cards. seeing how trading and selling/buying is the only way to get a proper amount of cards, is there an alternative way to be able to "verify" my trustworthyness
4/7
Miss Failure - Legend English
Thursday 22/11/2007, 13:52

You don't have to buy credits to buy cards from other players, but to trade and sell yes. And there is no alternative way.
5/7
Dx 188 - LOA - Master English
Thursday 22/11/2007, 14:18

Thats a shame i wanted one of thoose...
6/7
Raynos - Guru English
Thursday 22/11/2007, 14:37

Im tempted to buy some credits and get it over with. Those anyone actaully have any of those for sale or trading, that might make me bother buying creds and confirming these things.
7/7
Gus Lee - Titan English
Thursday 22/11/2007, 17:50

Right for trade you must buy credits on tine and with luck you got cards you want

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals