Type 1 survivor help! :S

Saturday 22/05/2010, 18:17
Radishhead PI - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Radishhead PI - Veteran English - Saturday 22/05/2010, 18:17

I'm alright at survivor T1 - I can normally get to round 4, but that's hardly groundbreaking stuff.

Here's my deck - can you help me out with improvements? I've got 2000 clintz to spend if needs be.

Dayton
John
Lehane
Luis
Miranda
Owen
Skiner
Tobbie

All max level.

Thanks in advance

2/5
XC 1984 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Monday 24/05/2010, 04:53

Hmm its not a bad deck at all for your level and the fact that you are on a strict budget.

however i feel the underlying problem to be the lack of Damage reducers (DRs) - you have no safeguard in your deck and it is all offensive and that isn't a good thing in survivor. What if you need to stop a nuke without wasting a tonne of pillz? you will also find that your Owen will get stronger with the backing of a DR.

to do that change i would do Dayton to Melvin (although he is double your budget )
and even do a splash card replacement of Tobbie to spaighi

that will increase your streak a little more hopefully.

in the future -
get Miranda to Coby because that will further utilize the mono capabilities of the deck.

good luck
3/5
LetheanTears - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Monday 24/05/2010, 21:15

Tl;dr version of UM's post

Damage reduce is good in survivor.

Dayton -> Melven, definately helpful.
Tobbie -> Spiaghi, might as well.
Miranda-> Coby, when you have the money.

Now for my post, Hugo when possible or Bridget when you have at least 14 lives. Hugo, makes up for pillz and Bridget make you have stupid amounts of life.
4/5
TCG_Kris - Senior English
Tuesday 25/05/2010, 02:05

Well, Luis never seemed too great to me. I'd maybe splash Spiaghi in for him, which frees a star to use. Possibly up Miranda to a Chloe or Miss Chloe or a Leader. Hugo is nice when Usable and I suppose Bridget could help.
5/5
XC 1984 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 25/05/2010, 04:41

@Its

he needs Luis imo
luis' SOA is important to counter PM which can ruin survivor streaks so is a slight safeguard vs that.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals