The Curse of 14...

The Curse of 14...
Sunday 06/06/2010, 16:52
AiR-GeaR-Ikki - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
The Curse of 14...
AiR-GeaR-Ikki - Titan English - Sunday 06/06/2010, 16:52

I've made it to 14 wins in Survivor T2 so many times, with atleast 6 different decks, this was the deck I just used Star Power Survivor -_- any advice?

2/6
SoPunny-Zack - Veteran - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 06/06/2010, 17:40

Maybe you could make a half All Stars clan and half another clan with high damage. Maybe you could do:
Ambre
Striker
Oyoh
Lamar Cr
Essie
Vince
Ghumbo
Kolos
Oshitsune?

It's just a theory, but with the Nightmare sides high damage and the All Stars side high power teamed with Ambre, it might just work.
3/6
TCG_Kris - Senior English
Sunday 06/06/2010, 23:46

Maybe try:
Ambre
Lamar Cr
Oyoh
Marina
Essie
Tanaereva
Wee Lee
Stanley
Hikiyousan

Tan, Wee, and Marina can be good DR's and hit for a nice damage, and set up a Giant Essie shot.
Lamar, Oyoh, Stanley, Tan, and Hiki can hit for usually half or more of ur opp life to set up many 2hko's.
But like most t2 survivor decks, it's expensive.
4/6
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Monday 07/06/2010, 16:13

My friend used this to over 20 wins:

Fuzz
Taham
Peeler
Rowdy
Haze

Morphun
GraksmxxT
Uranus

It's not a guaranteed but using a variation of it or a similar structure which suits you and with some decent playing you can get past 14..
5/6
Dedecus - Titan - The Arcane Forest Deutsch
Tuesday 08/06/2010, 05:13

You call 14 a curse i call it a gift from the gods the most i can make it up to is 4
6/6
AiR-GeaR-Ikki - Titan English
Saturday 12/06/2010, 19:01

I'll try some of these decks n see how I do, I've used graks before, back when I used to use Sakrohm/Ulu Watu, again though, only got 14.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals