Which Leader is best for survior?
Friday 25/06/2010, 11:56
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Which leader is best for survior?
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of AssassinsEnglish - Friday 25/06/2010, 11:56

There are three schools of thought
1. Bridget - with extra life your opponet will not be able to reduce you to zero and 1 strong hit gives you a chance
2. + x pillz Leader (dont know the name) - 3 more pills would work well in a deck with high powered cards
3. - x pillz . Your opponet having 3 less pills would work well in a deck with attack and or power manipulators plus if you face some one with 8 pills for them to have effetively 5 pills to beat you, so 5+1 pillz makes it easier to predict different pathways they might try.

2/9
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Friday 25/06/2010, 14:38

I believe Bridget, because with pill leaders, the most commonly chosen, they increase your pills which are heavily lowered in later stages and in total they can get you basically the same ammount of pills as the opponent. But insted of working on a weakness, why not work on a strength? Increase your life, use a heavy hitter and dr well thats what I prefere
3/9
0MystiQ QJON - Colossus - Penumbra English
Friday 25/06/2010, 18:13

Morphun or Eklore in my opinion
It depends on what deck you want to play. if it`s offensive Morhpun, if defensive I propose Eklore
4/9
shamov - Hero - Pioneers Русский
Friday 25/06/2010, 22:20

I think Morhun.I don't like Eklore cause of her min.(but i'll use it until 45 lvl)
5/9
Brusque - Hero English
Friday 25/06/2010, 23:06

I love Eklore plus Freaks. the strategy is to bluff first round with your hardest hitter, expecting the other person to overpill (so the minimum doesnt hurt) and then you win one round by using around 6 pillz. usually they will be at five pillz. then you bluff with Eklore and use last card for kill/win
6/9
HighFidelity - Legend - Open Casket Deutsch
Saturday 26/06/2010, 03:14

Ambre/Hugo? you need less pills with them...
7/9
yk-lyss - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 26/06/2010, 08:01

Morphun. Getting over 15 survivor without him is almost impossible. I did 17 once with Bridget though
8/9
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Saturday 26/06/2010, 08:56

Morphun and Ambre

survivor elo id say Morphun
survivor t2 id say Ambre till much later.... Morphun when you are down to 9 pillz becomes quite useful
9/9
TheDarkOrc10 - Hero - Dark Order of Assassins English
Sunday 27/06/2010, 01:16

Thanks I think elklore would be superior to Morphun if she had a min of zero but she dosent, Perhaps Morphun would allow you to go gung ho against some one without him and then realy on a card with two powerful attack manipulators for the final or second last round, sob or soa should not greatly reduce the strength of that attack manipulator ideally they would have +12 +12 ! so +24 in total or at least a +12 and a solid power of 6/7 and even all stops would struggle!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals