Kolos

Kolos
Friday 10/09/2010, 20:46
Jyongri - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
32 messages
Kolos
Jyongri - Senior - Official PoxNora GuildEnglish - Friday 10/09/2010, 20:46

Today is the first time i play DM. I see my opponent holding Kolos, he strike fear. I Don;t know how to deal with him. He;s a beast.
« Previous1234Next »

2/32
Jolly Roger - Legend - De asskickers Deutsch
Saturday 11/09/2010, 07:24

Damage reduction,
SOA,
start calculating how much you must pill,
sure you have a card with more power and/or power manipulation, or even attack reduction....

last...
just take your loss.....
3/32
DS_coolasc - Titan - ★ĐaяӄŠonş XIII★ Português
Saturday 11/09/2010, 16:00

SoA is probably the best way indeed, but not seen that much in DM... dr's aren't much found either, but from experience if u look at player's lvls, higher lvl players often bluff, lower lvl almost always go 1HKO, ofc i can b wrog in this guessing, as seen it happening otherwise too.
4/32
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Monday 13/09/2010, 13:45

Kolos is great in deathmatch Everytime I have him in my hand, I win
5/32
Jolly Roger - Legend - De asskickers Deutsch
Monday 13/09/2010, 17:06

Haha, played him for a while now in a deck with Ambre,
works nice.
Sometimes the opponent cant even get more than 100 attack and I win in the first round.

Also, more than I like, people disconnect when they see Ambre and Kolos together.
I hate this so much.

...hmmm, I was playing in Danger Zone and not in Death Match

A lot of fun really.
6/32
Fatecalling - Veteran - Time Conquers All English
Monday 13/09/2010, 21:53

I hate Kolos in deathmatch..so unpredictable...cheat card really...then again, the players that use Kolos are usually the same who use Uppers..

kinda the same kids who always had to win as a kid....even if it didn't mean anything but winning.the losing kid would always go home and say:"Well, i had fun and i used what i liked using...so i get happiness from that."

The winner is usually and sad and pathetic person who sees life as a competition. Where is the happiness in that?
7/32
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Tuesday 14/09/2010, 00:09

@Fate, lol I use Uppers and nightmares in DM. Are you calling me sad and pathetic.
8/32
yugirival - Veteran - The Cunning Gambit English
Tuesday 14/09/2010, 15:16

Kolos with Ambre...that's just super cruel. XD
Did you know that a 7 powered card without ANY kind of Manipulation (Unless it's stopped by Kolos SOB) cannot defeat a Ambre upraged Kolos with Fury? Even with 12 Pillz!
9/32
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 14/09/2010, 16:53

Kolos + Ambre, although a good combination, can be handled. Kolos can either hit big time or miss a good swing.

General Cr + Ambre, now that's another story. Although also can be handled, how will one handle the situation? Compared to Kolos, his 1HKO is harder to stop. The General is harder to handle compared to Kolos. Also too good bluff cards in General's side as he has nice back-ups like Naginata, Emeth, and Chuck to go along with his 1HKO threat.
10/32
Toxica - Legend - Open Casket English
Tuesday 14/09/2010, 17:02

General Cr + Ambre~!

I don't even want to THINK about how nightmarish that would be if I ever ran into that!

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals