Click here if you forgot your password.

Terrible DM bug

Terrible DM bug
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 19:09
stoops_maldoon - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Terrible DM bug
stoops_maldoon - Imperator - Time Conquers AllEnglish - Wednesday 17/11/2010, 19:09

I was playing in DM type 1, i was in first place and the person i had lost to was in 2nd. after the score was tallied, i was still ahead by like 20 points or so. when i was sent back to the lobby to wait, my screen went black, and then it flashed back, to the last round of my match, played out the loss, and it COUNTED. so i racked up 2 loses for one, and then it did it AGAIN. in a matter of minutes, the game gave me 3 consecutive loses. Does anybody know wat happened, or a better way for me to report this bug/glitch?

2/7
LOA Daigon - Legend - Legends of America English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 19:32

Greetings.

While the vast majority of "bugs" people come across are actually misunderstandings, we all recognize that things DO go wrong from time to time. When this happens, contact Customer Support using the green ? tab in the upper right. Select Contact Us, and fill out the report with as much detail as you can.

Remember - Real people work on these, so not only might it take a couple days for a reply (be patient), but it helps them a LOT if you are very, very specific. Include time zones, if you're quoting times. Add links to screenshots you've uploaded to a hosting site if you think it will help. Chances are, if it's a legitimate bug, it's happened to more than just you. The more information Customer Support can correlate, the better a resolution they may be able to maintain. ;-]

Good luck!
Daigon
3/7
NeoAC - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 23:30

All right, well I got one then. Playing DM, I went first, and used Copper with Ambre's Courage in effect. Copper's bonus was also in effect. Opponent countered with Rubie, with he bonus intact. I used 6 pills on Copper, he used 5 pills on Rubie. My score should have been 7*7(Copper's original power +3) -2 (difference in bonuses), = 47 attack. Rubie is at 5*6, which = 30. The game gave the award to him, 6 damage to me. Totally screwed. What gives here?
4/7
100th - Titan English
Thursday 18/11/2010, 01:51

Maybe you didnt notice random.
I know what your going to say 'I dont play random'
But in a DeathMatch it doesn't matter if your playing random or not, the majority win.
Example :
3 people are playing non random.
5 people are playing random.

The DeathMatch turns to random, and to be honest after playing hours of non random you dont notice things like that so thats what probabily happend.
5/7
NeoAC - Legend - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 18/11/2010, 16:42

Well then that's still another thing that needs to be fixed with DM then, if it's flipping out like that. And it still sent me to fight club after that DM was over too.
6/7
CivicChris - Senior English
Friday 26/11/2010, 08:28

Happened to me in elo I won a battle went to the last round won again and it counted
7/7
CivicChris - Senior English
Friday 26/11/2010, 08:29

11:45 Elo you were annihilated by aleroma89 (0-14): 1087 ELO
11:41 Elo you crushed baitakiller (12-0): 1097 ELO
11:41 Elo you crushed baitakiller (12-0): 1081 ELO

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals