Hooray! No opponent found :D

Thursday 27/05/2010, 03:30
Frogs N Roses - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
36 messages
Frogs N Roses - Master - TRiNiTYEnglish - Thursday 27/05/2010, 03:30

Is this common DM problem gonna be able to be fixed? And if so, will it soon?
« Previous1234Next »

11/36
Frogs N Roses - Master - TRiNiTY English
Saturday 29/05/2010, 04:52

It would
12/36
bazo0kajoe - Imperator - Pinoy Locals English
Saturday 29/05/2010, 07:29

I think being able to select a room and see how many players are in it "fixes" this problem.
13/36
Frogs N Roses - Master - TRiNiTY English
Tuesday 01/06/2010, 07:23

True...Never thought of that, but...true
14/36
SoPunny-Zack - Veteran - Time Conquers All English
Tuesday 01/06/2010, 17:29

Er...keep refreshing? xD
15/36
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Tuesday 01/06/2010, 21:08

Eliminator would be a awesome game mode. Well, they still need to make a OLD game mode.
16/36
dainjour - Legend - Game Heroes English
Wednesday 02/06/2010, 08:08

Yes finding no opponent is BIG problem you can be in 1st by 160 pts by the time u do get a fight your now in 5th 6th. I find after two no opponent found I'll stop click refresh players click B that will usually get u a fight. One big problem is when you continue looking for opponent youll get one it says your in death match 2 beta but when fights over I'm in fights two or some other room, when I go back to DeathMatch I've lost all my points....... Does this happen to anyone? I like the elimination idea ,like down to top 4
17/36
DUC-LAsT-HoPe - Hero English
Wednesday 02/06/2010, 12:33

I think it's better that every one in dm has to play the same amount of games.
not the someone has 10games, and the other 3.
18/36
SoPunny-Zack - Veteran - Time Conquers All English
Wednesday 02/06/2010, 15:58

Yeah, that sounds about right :O Like, your only aloud 5 games and once everyone has had theres they stop it? nice idae, God of demons
19/36
DarqueWyngDuk - Imperator English
Monday 07/06/2010, 17:04

I'm liking the deathmatch type, but the small player limit could be a problem. Apart from not being able to find an opponent, I actually had the problem where the quick fight option put me against the same person maybe 5 times out of 6. (He was a new player with weaker cards, so they actually started taking points off my score at the end, a "persecution" deduction, which was actually pretty good to stop high level players just bullying new players for easy points.) I like God of Demons idea, where you sign up for the deathmatch tournament, and play a pre-set amount of games. Maybe they could drop the player number down, and every person in the room plays everyone else once?
If they make this a proper game type, I'd also like to see rooms divided by level, so that a level 70 player who's been playing since the beginning can't find himself a room with level 10 players for an easy win.
20/36
K1NG_PWN4GzZz - Legend - TrAitorzZz English
Saturday 12/06/2010, 10:22

@ GH-dainjour
yeah me too, but it only happens after a certain amount of time

@ DarqueWyngDuk
I thinks it's quite irritating to lose from a lower level player, because they get extra points for beating a higher level player
I don't think that's fair...I've invested a lot of time to become the player I am today and that's why I win (or lose)
why would a lower level player be rewarded for beating me?? I've seen level 10 - 20 players with enormous cards
how can that be possible in the world of fair play??? (maybe DM is a place for multi accounters to level up quickly so they can cheat in ELO mode)

I like the concept, I only think it's poorly executed
I timed out twice and that made me decide to post some critism here

- I don't think players of lower levels should get extra points, only give extra points for winning consequetively
- the player selection stinks..I play 4 or 5 games versus the same player even if I beat him every time
it's not fair play , or
- no games at all, like other players already commented..."can't find opponnent (for 3 frigging minutes..)
-or waiting for a new DM to start...for 4 minutes beacause 2 slomo's need to finish a game of "catch the snail"
- matching same levels would be fake...that would mean selection and I thought selection in this game was random...selection of cards, selection of player to play against
and again...this will only stimulate multi accounters to cheat..

that's it respect 2 all DM pwners I meet

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals