Type 1, Mono Piranas help!

Monday 31/05/2010, 06:55
badna0 - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
badna0 - Titan - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Monday 31/05/2010, 06:55

I'm currently running a Type 1 Mono Piranas Deck -- Taljion Rules.

My problems with the deck are mainly that it has low damage. I'm encountering a lot of survivors who are able to win with huge life-gap creators and damage reducers. Should I sub in an all stop (Kristin or Spycee) to help deal with the ugly abilities? Problem is, I don't feel either of them are quite so sturdy.
I'm finding all-stops (or really, SOA) lead to punishment - the opponent can throw a couple of pills in with little to fear - either I win an deal a little bit of damage, or they pick up a few points of damage. Jackie and Shakra make me want to pull my hair out (though I don't encounter these every game, thank god).

Secondly, I particularly have problems fighting Skeelz, and the oh-so-vanilla but effective Uppers deck with some combination of Jackie, Dorian, Rubie, Oxen, Zatman, and Nellie.

Any suggestions for overcoming these shortcomings? Maybe add a Leader or switch to half-half?

2/2
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Monday 31/05/2010, 07:53

There is no such thing as Type 1 Survivor

So I think you should move to a different part of the board if you're not playing in the "Survivor" game mode, which is what this section is for.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals