Starting Sound

Starting Sound
Sunday 04/07/2010, 06:54
yk-lyss - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
Starting Sound
yk-lyss - Titan - Youth KriminalsEnglish - Sunday 04/07/2010, 06:54

Could there please be a start up sound? When playing Death Matches back to back you often finish your battles before the others in the room and have to sit through the extra time. In waiting for the DM to officially end I often wander somewhere else, another webpage, my email, or somewhere else on UR. When I check back to my DM I see it's already started and I have lost time, anywhere from 30 seconds to 2 minutes. An alert sound would be wonderful, those first 60 points are key to winning the DM

2/10
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Monday 05/07/2010, 00:56

Not like I'm against this but seriously
Get your head in a DT mindset
3/10
Big_Daddy WMD - Titan English
Monday 05/07/2010, 21:10

I like that idea.
4/10
yk-lyss - Titan - Youth Kriminals English
Monday 05/07/2010, 22:44

@Mind Gamez What?
5/10
0 VEN0M - Senior English
Tuesday 06/07/2010, 10:07

I agree
6/10
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Tuesday 06/07/2010, 21:15

Basically he means start concentrating
7/10
yk-lyss - Titan - Youth Kriminals English
Tuesday 06/07/2010, 22:42

Oh so I should just sit there staring at a game room extra time clock for 5 minutes to make sure I start on time. Death match is not like the DT where it has a determined start and stop. There is the extra time which might last anywhere from 30 seconds to 5 minutes. An alert sound to indicate when the countdown starts is all I'm asking.
8/10
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Wednesday 07/07/2010, 01:22

Oh...
Now I get you. It's still in Beta tho, so what were you expecting? LOL

Sad to say that for now all you can do is just spam the hell outta the QB button

I think if they had a timer at the bottom of the screen that shows the official time before the DM ends, that'd be better than an alert that says the next one started. Green font for ongoing, yellow for extra time for the last match, red for countdown until the next one starts. Something like that? Just throwing in ideas but I'm sure your way could work too
9/10
fabion96 - Senior English
Wednesday 07/07/2010, 03:34

It just happened when i read this subject anyways it a preety good idea but only for people with the sound on i always turn it off
10/10
0 VEN0M - Senior English
Wednesday 07/07/2010, 06:02

Its up to UR if they want to make a DM sound system that way you know when DM starts and stops

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals