"Hit em' hard and hit em' FAST"

Tuesday 06/07/2010, 06:19
Jabbawockeez_ - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
Jabbawockeez_ - Senior English - Tuesday 06/07/2010, 06:19

You have a limited amount of time to play DeathMatch. So if you want to win and win fast, you gotta think outside the box in order to defeat your opponent.

On every turn you make, you have to keep your opponent guessing. scare him/her by doing the unexpected. Which brings me to this...

DON'T ALWAYS GO FOR A K.O! K.O's are pretty worthless in DeathMatch and you should'nt waste your time trying to. just bring your opponent's life low enough so you can win. Big hitters and DR's will do the trick.

Yours truly, from the

-JabbawockeeZ-
« Previous12Next »

2/12
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 06/07/2010, 06:30

I always go for the KO. 1 quick KO would lead to very easy and quick points and more matches. So far, as along as I do not start Deathmatch with only 13-14 minutes remaining, I always get 1st.
3/12
yk-lyss - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Tuesday 06/07/2010, 06:53

Umm winning every game will win you the death match. It is like any other game mode. You are right in a sense that those who blindly go for the ko will lose to smarter players who will cover, but the better player will win the death match. For me, type two is easy. Death match is like survivor, but with quicker games. I have gotten from level 80 to where I am now by death matching, meaning that I've won over 100.

In short, play fast, don't be stupid, and win as many games as you can. Just like the daily tournaments
4/12
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 06/07/2010, 07:00

If you can get a K.O go for it, no point wasting time.
5/12
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Tuesday 06/07/2010, 07:30

Hello ko =battle over=new battle=more points go 4 kos
6/12
0 VEN0M - Senior English
Tuesday 06/07/2010, 09:49

Also you just gotta know how to manage your pillz and make sure you study your cards
7/12
CB-SirElric - Hero - Clintz Bank English
Tuesday 06/07/2010, 14:39

Failed 1HKO can make you a sitting target you know!
8/12
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 06/07/2010, 17:08

@ SirElric

I agree with Lyss, aside from that..

A failed 1HKO will definitely make someone a sitting target. Only go for it when you are sure of it.

However a successful bluff with a 1HKO can make your opponent waste enough pillz to make them the sitting target.
9/12
fabion96 - Senior English
Wednesday 07/07/2010, 03:51

I always go for 2hitko and 80 percent of the time i win so i always get first but i only use card that can do 2 hit every card in my deck can check it out deleted
10/12
AllKnowingGod - Senior - Vicious Salvo English
Tuesday 20/07/2010, 14:52

I disagree with your tips....i go undefeated in deathmatch 90% of the time and dont always win...NEVER!!!! use a DR in deathmatch you want quick 1-2 round battles...you dont want to stall and cause your opponent to have to think more..make them fast..put them in situations to force fast responses....

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals