offline mariaminette Guru  
Friday 14/03/2008, 10:14

Two clans that have been fairly quiet just recently make a spectacular return to centre stage. The Junkz see the arrival of the very impressive Rowdy and the unpredictable Lolly, while the Ulu Watu welcome Bree and fearsome pirate Buck.
Find these characters in the shop’s Cool Attitude and New Blood packs.

offline Ninja-zero Legend  
Friday 14/03/2008, 19:22

Personally I think the new cards just keep getting overpowered first Rescue then Emeth now Rowdy

offline Baron Brixius Legend  
Friday 14/03/2008, 21:04

Emeth isn't a great or really even good card. You have to play mono Junta to use him right and that leaves you vulnerable when he doesn't come up in the draw. Rowdy is a far better card and will make Junkz actually competative, but neither he, Rescue, or Emeth are overpowered.

offline elfayra Veteran  
Friday 14/03/2008, 22:21

Buck, Rowdy, Blaaster, crazy cards.

Buck, capable of 9/7 at lvl 4
Rowdy, capable of extra 20 attack
Blaaster, capable of 10/6 at lvl 4

Just crazy. Extremely hard to kill, and able to deal a huge amount of damage. Only counters i can think for Buck and Blaaster are Striker, Alexie and Jackie. And of course the double stops. For rowdy, well, double stops, Jackie and maybe Petra. Maybe its just me or these cards a little too overpowering?

offline LOA_PuppyChow Guru Legends of America
Friday 14/03/2008, 22:31

Rowdy is like Skiner with a slght power boost, and 1 more damage.
Skiner is a good card, therefore... Rowdy will be a good card too smiley
however, Rowdy takes up 4 stars, so it becomes a decision between Rowdy, Malmoth, Gibson, Crystal, or Peeler.
like with Sentinel and their 5 stars, you can only have so many smiley
However, i liked these new cards, although i find Bree to be a tiny bit disappointingly

offline 0- JP Imperator † OVER KILL †
Friday 14/03/2008, 22:43

Great 4 star cards, I do hope to see more decks using them, GG's! smiley

offline dezzi Titan  
Saturday 15/03/2008, 01:08

Nice cards.

offline FalSeGods Imperator  
Saturday 15/03/2008, 03:17

Bree is a good filler card i perfer it over jeff or warran becouse soe creams them but if the waste asoa u only lose 2 dam bot your power

offline Gumbo123 Guru  
Saturday 15/03/2008, 05:37

I think we're going to need Roots to counter everything that's happening... smiley They have SOA as a bonus which is a match to most of the new cards and also the annoying high power... Plus they are cheap... smiley

That's just my opinion though, but I think Buck and Bree can be replaced with Gabrielle for Bree and maybe even gaia for Buck since Buck is too damaged by SOA and SOB...

The Junkz card Rowdy might even be better than Blaaster in some situations, but I still prefer Blaaster because of SOA and SOB which also effect Rowdy a lot... smiley Lolly is also a good card, but I prefer Onik for some reason... smiley

I think the already playable Ulu Watu has gotten a tad better and the "unplayable" Junkz might become more common in Elo once prices drop... smiley

offline Blue Zero Senior  
Saturday 15/03/2008, 06:58

Now junkz and ulu watu can be competitive in ELO again. At last.............

offline EZIS555 Novice  
Saturday 15/03/2008, 09:44

smileysmileykul men ju smileysmileysmileysmiley

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.