Climb levels to get Leaders

Wednesday 26/03/2008, 22:06
pumpkin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
46 messages
pumpkin - Imperator - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 26/03/2008, 22:06

You might have already noticed that Leaders are not available in packs from the shop anymore. Relax, they haven't gone Collector. To get them the only thing you have to do is climb levels. Every 5 levels, between level 5 to 50 you'll get one free Leader. And to make this even better, we are also very happy to announce 3 new Leaders: Vholt, Eklore and Eyrik. Visit http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=leaders to learn more.
« Previous12345Next »

2/46
RaDyZyK - Legend - Quebrando a Banca Português
Wednesday 26/03/2008, 22:21

Anyone know the power / damage of the new Leaders?
3/46
elfayra - Veteran English
Wednesday 26/03/2008, 22:22

That's great, thing is wil the glitches be fixed? Cause its very unfair since some people got like 5 Vholt and so on. Also, i didn't get one and they said i did. But other than that, great job UR. This is great, giving everyone a chance to have a go at them cause they were so expensive but i guess now that everyone can get them, they are cheap...lol. Oh and I know that u guys have said that they aren't going to be Cr but why is it that Timbre and Hugo is no longer in the market, are they going to be Cr? Similar to what happened to Lamar Cr and Chad Bread Cr?
4/46
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 26/03/2008, 22:26

The glitch has been fixed quite early on.
5/46
Gazelle28 - Imperator English
Wednesday 26/03/2008, 22:28

It's weird i got my Vholt and other leaders except for Timber and Eyrik, admins you can check my sales 2 and my collection..

Kate where's my free card, can you do something admins and mod about this
6/46
Baron Brixius - Legend - Black Ravens English
Wednesday 26/03/2008, 22:30

Is there a time-frame on the stat changes to Vansaar? In another post it was indicated that Vansaar would have his exp % stat increased and I was just wondering (along with many others I'm sure) what the time-table is for his stat changes? I can't wait for him to actually be useable with leveling more than 3 cards or less
7/46
Fire Cap - Guru English
Wednesday 26/03/2008, 22:41

I went to go and get the leaders for my respected levels and it says I have already recieved a Timber and Ashigaru, but I don't have an Ashigaru in my deck and the Timber is a level 5 star card I had from before. Will this glitch/bug be fixed and is it possible to get the cards I have earned with my respective levels? It was a good idea, I shouldn't have acted a quickly as I did once I saw the news.
8/46
Me10c - Novice English
Wednesday 26/03/2008, 22:42

Hmm is there a way to get the cards we couldnd cuz the glitch (i have doubles actualy) or i have to buy them from the market ?
9/46
Fire Cap - Guru English
Wednesday 26/03/2008, 22:43

I haven't received two of the Leader cards with respect to my level (Timber and Ashigau). After clicking them and scrolled over them it said I have already recieved them, So I looked in my deck and I didn't recieve them.
10/46
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 26/03/2008, 22:46

IF YOU GOT THE GLITCH EARLY ON WITH THE LEADERS (missing leaders, doubles leaders)
Please contact customer support with the detailed informations.
And please be a little patient for a response since we'll be crawling under the requests tomorrow morning and we are only humans. But we use a very sophisticated support software and no request will be lost (dont triple ask for the same issue before 24h with no response).
We dont do any support for a request made in the forums (as you can understand it's quite difficult to track).
We will do our best to manage the issues you may have experienced as quickly as possible tomorrow (it's 23h45 here).

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals