Bug "A script is slowing down the execution..." [Fixed]

Saturday 12/07/2008, 08:40
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
26 messages
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Saturday 12/07/2008, 08:40

Sorry guys, a last minute change yesterday introduced a bug for players "hidden" when they tried to join a room.
This has been fixed.

Again, really sorry.
« Previous123Next »

2/26
-Knight-EVO - Imperator English
Saturday 12/07/2008, 12:31

Yeah it happened to me yesterday and I kept wondering why I can't join a room and i thought I was banned but it was just a Bug
3/26
dahc93 - Veteran English
Saturday 02/08/2008, 04:05

Not all the bugs are fixed when i join fight club and left the room and went to a different room and went back to fight club it brings me back to the room i was just in and it keeps doing it and when it happens i quit for the day and i'm getting mad i think i'm going to quit playing in all
4/26
CBM-MigGui - Legend Português
Saturday 02/08/2008, 21:22

Talking about bugs, there's one going on in battling. the opponent's clock ticks, he plays (I guess), the clock bar goes full again but no card is played and turn doesn't change. I refresh the page, the battle vanishes, my opponent's survivor score goes one point up, mine goes to 0, a few BPs are removed from me and this battle never shows up in battle history.

I also won a lot of fights by forfeit yesterday that aren't in my battle history either. I guess the bug just happened to my opponents instead of me. and it's not survivor-exclusive: I lost a fight just like that in my own guild's game room, and it isn't in my battle history either.

another issue: when a message is shown (like "do you want to turn autochallenge on again?" and someone challenges me, nothing happens (no sound is made, the challenge message doesn't show up because there's another message on top). but when challenge expires, sound of timeout is made. AND I lost a match without even accepting it: after I heard the timeout song, I closed the autochallenge screen, then the challenged screen, and appeared a "you can't refuse a challenge" and "you timed out". done. lost 25 ELO points by doing nothing.
5/26
7-Redge-7 - Titan - ®Seven-Team® English
Sunday 03/08/2008, 04:33

The bug about the clock is normal, your opponent clock reset when he enters the battle (remember, you accept the fight and after you got the press the "OK" button, the clock is running for your opponent but not for you so when you enter the fight by pressing "OK", the timer go back to 0)
6/26
ON_Ragnarok - Titan - Carry ON Português
Wednesday 06/08/2008, 16:05

Another bug thing. I QC someone during a tourney but it froze in the 14s and never changed in the next 30s. So I did the obvius thing and refresh. I lost points. I lost a lot a of places in the DT. Why?
7/26
LavHoup - Novice - Megamaster M Guild English
Wednesday 06/08/2008, 20:12

Ah its pretty fun when you lose that way in ELO ... 3-4 ... 5-6 (!) times per day ... lets say 10 per battle ... 120 ELO diference
8/26
dahc93 - Veteran English
Thursday 07/08/2008, 00:35

Oh and i have another bug some times at the end of a fight the game just freezes and the only thing you can do is hit the quit button it sucks when it happens during a tourney
9/26
Pyro HoA - Imperator English
Friday 08/08/2008, 20:24

Here's just a question I have that isn't a bug... What's the point in having the smilie faces on challenges if you can't refuse the challenge anyway? =/
10/26
Growing WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Saturday 09/08/2008, 00:54

Well Pyro you can refuse red faces

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals