Deck building for survivor mode

Wednesday 19/05/2010
XiEXAMPLEiX - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
XiEXAMPLEiX - Senior - Elysium AetherEnglish - Wednesday 19/05/2010

To build a good survivor deck ill be honest a fair bit of money does help but not allways in some cases heres two of mine i reached 6 wins with this one: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1248809&list
and 9 wins with this one:http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1272479&list

so post up ideas and thoughts into building good survivor decks for poeple on a budget (it affected me for a long time)

2/3
XC 1984 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 20/05/2010, 01:08

For elo survivor
SOA is needed
i tend to pack my decks with them to combat vs Pill manipulation which can ruin your streaks because once they have that pill disadvantage from the start they can control the game
3/3
XC 1984 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 20/05/2010, 01:24

Whoops i mean pill advantage no disadvantage XD

mono is recommended in elo survivor as is a semi mono deck (6-1-1 splits for example).
examples include Rescue who i have seen get high records in this game type and are frequently used in the game type.
however half decks are just as good and will help counter weaknesses lets not forget.
even 4-3-1 splits are still relatively strong in this game type.

so there is a choice with survivor elo
mono - means you always have that ever so important clan bonus in your hand at all times but it might become a struggle vs weaknesses and can guarantee a loss.

dual deck - means you can cover weakness and not have to rely on some dodgy choices for your mono deck however you can experience poor 3-1 splits that can ruin you as the bonus is quite important in elo survivor for the win streak.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals