What's with the battlepoints you gain?

Wednesday 19/05/2010, 14:56
bandon41 - Veteran Deutsch

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
bandon41 - Veteran Deutsch - Wednesday 19/05/2010, 14:56

Mostly i'm playing in deathmatch type 2 and i started paying attention to the ammount of battlepoints you get
in the reward screen it always says you the the ammount of battlepoints you gain are equal to your total score, wich is great ofcourse because it urges you to play more matches in order to get a higher total, makign the 5th match more rewarding then the 4th if you win or lose
but i noticed that that amount isn't what's really beeing added, instead you only gain battlpoints equal to the ammount of points earned that match, in other words a bit over 20 if you lose and over 40 if you win

no i'm wondering, is this the same for everyone? and if mods read this, what's wrong? the amount they say you get or the amount you actually get?

2/2
Zi76 - Hero - The Cunning Gambit English
Friday 21/05/2010, 05:15

Oh, you're misinterpreting everything.

The total amount of bp you get in the DM is what you get in terms of actual bp. It works like everything else in UR.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals