The real deathmatch deck

The real deathmatch deck
Sunday 25/07/2010, 00:55
wats_happenin - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
The real deathmatch deck
wats_happenin - Titan - Casual GrindEnglish - Sunday 25/07/2010, 00:55

It may be just me, but i find that whenever i win deathmatch i am using an Uppers/ Sakrohm deck or an Uppers/Montana deck or an Uppers/Nightmare deck

I have tried and failed usin otha clans as everyone else seems to hav one of the above decks.
So dont u think deathmatch is just turnin into T1's top tier positions of Uppers and sumthin?
And if u agree with me wat do u think they shud do about it or is deathmatch the place to play all our Jackies and Graks'?
« Previous12Next »

2/12
neo_08ms - Veteran - knights of oblivion English
Sunday 25/07/2010, 06:41

I just won right now using my basic banger + Jungo deck and going for quick kills
i got 4 wins and 1 loss
so i don't think it matters really
but in all t1, not just death match, non elo generally Uppers and Sakrohm are two of the most powerful clans in the game
it's from having cards like GraksmxxT and Vickie Cr
3/12
Mr Intelijent - Hero - D-Versified English
Sunday 25/07/2010, 09:08

Jackie
Zatman
Oxen
Wendel
Uranus
Graksmxxr
Sigma
Murray

should be able to win with that
4/12
wats_happenin - Titan - Casual Grind English
Sunday 25/07/2010, 09:19

Yah i use sumthin similar to that but im sayin its kinda borin jus facin the same opp every time u play

I use:
Jackie
Nellie
Zatman
Wendel
Graks
Uranus
Sigma
Nimestiec
5/12
playboy homer - Senior - DeN OF AniMoSITY English
Sunday 25/07/2010, 11:02

6/12
Rage - Titan - Limit Break English
Saturday 31/07/2010, 17:44

Clans that have solid combinations of available 2hko, power/attack manipulation, & abilities are able to consistently win 1st in DMs'.

So really it's not surprising to find that some clans or players are consistently in the top spots.

If you also combine quick games, winning or losing, you are able to place no matter what. Whether it be stringing 7-8 wins or stringing 8-10 losses. Please be aware that if your going the losing route, that does have a negative impact on your win ratio... also that route is only best for players who are of a lower level as people who are in your pool of players (if you are high level player that is like myself) will get additional bonus points if they win against a higher level player.
7/12
fabion96 - Senior English
Saturday 31/07/2010, 23:15

I just turned from Nightmare to Jungo and i lost 4 in a row
8/12
Zero Faith - Senior English
Sunday 01/08/2010, 00:14

Type: T2
Clan: Sakrohm
Characters Used: Ambre, Eris, GraksmxxT, Jautya, SkrumxxT, Guru Cr, Petra, Uranus.

Great deck for deathmatch and I rarely lost.
9/12
Z4KALW3 - Guru
Sunday 01/08/2010, 21:06

Any clan can be used to win DM. I've won Dm using:

Piranas, Uppers, GHEIST, Roots, Freaks, All Stars, Ulu Watu, Bangers, Skeelz, Jungo, Vortex, Sentinel, Junkz.

Mostly half and half combinations of the above clans.
10/12
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 02/08/2010, 01:05

@Zero Faith i've personally seen you in DM, no offence here but you havent got Guru Cr and your kinda 'crap' at DMs.
Dont lie theres no point.

Clans that are good in DMs are Uppers,Sakrohm,Ulu Watu, Bangers and Sentinal.
The rest of the clans are 'Okay' and might win you a few but you will lose to a decent player moving at a fast clip with one of the following clans i mention'd

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals