The real deathmatch deck

The real deathmatch deck
Sunday 25/07/2010, 00:55
wats_happenin - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
The real deathmatch deck
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual GrindEnglish - Sunday 25/07/2010, 00:55

It may be just me, but i find that whenever i win deathmatch i am using an Uppers/ Sakrohm deck or an Uppers/Montana deck or an Uppers/Nightmare deck

I have tried and failed usin otha clans as everyone else seems to hav one of the above decks.
So dont u think deathmatch is just turnin into T1's top tier positions of Uppers and sumthin?
And if u agree with me wat do u think they shud do about it or is deathmatch the place to play all our Jackies and Graks'?
« Previous12Next »

11/12
TNT_Shadow - Legend - TRiNiTY English
Monday 02/08/2010, 01:45

I tend to use the same deck almost every DM I play.
I use a Nightmare / Ulu Watu deck.

Which I hardly ever see. I see a wide variety variety of decks from Freaks to Pussycats.
Also.. I've won a DM using almost every clan.. I haven't even used Uppers / Sakrohm / Montana at all yet.

I've won 138 DM's and I can say that "Okay" clans certainly can win a DM, it's all about the player, not the clan.
Though I will say that some clans are easier to win with than others.
12/12
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 02/08/2010, 03:34

I see what your saying Shadow but if you was using Jungo or Pussycats and i was using Nightmare/Ulu Watu deck
im quiet confident i would win due to the fast K.Os i would be getting.
By the way im not saying im a better player then you because if i was using Jungo/Pussycats and you was using Nightmare/Ulu Watu im confident you would win.
T2 DMs are pretty much just 2HitKOS and the faster they are, the better.
Ofcorse its not 'impossible' to win with other clans but obviously easier and faster to win with the more popular clans.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals