19 messages
DR Decks in DM
K1NG_PWN4GzZz - Titan - TrAitorzZzEnglish - Friday 24/09/2010, 11:27

People, STOP PLAYING Sakrohm DR DECKS IN DEATHMATCH
« Previous12Next »

2/19
K1NG_PWN4GzZz - Titan - TrAitorzZz English
Friday 24/09/2010, 11:57

- it's not gonna win you a DM (even though there's propably gonna be someone who has done it)
- it's annoying, cause 9 out of 10 times I win anyhowzz
but
- it's timestalling, it takes soooo much time extra

I noticed today, a lvl 79 player who used Sakrohm and that Bangers dude with -4 damage
he actually beat me in the first round, but I couldn't care less
in the end when I was down into my 8th game he was still at his 3rd game
and lost the DM to me.
3/19
Coldberg - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 24/09/2010, 21:54

Sakhrohm DR with Sigma is quite a good deck for me. It's what i've been using whilst trying to save up for cards like Jackie so I can stand a chance against the more established players.

Takes a while to win some matches I agree but I can usually win in round 3 & get 5 or 6 matches in depending on the speed of my opponent.

What I find ar more infuriating in DM is when a player knows they're beaten & so they slow right down to ensure you get screwed over too. Nothing worse than practically winning the match in round one with 3 minutes left & not getting another fight in because your opponent wilfully takes the maximum time out of spite.
4/19
Saturday 25/09/2010, 17:51

Entirely agree
and I'm not talking bad about Sakrohm in general..
it's more about the people who have all DR's and no hope of winning, who delay with damage reduction
forcing me to play 4 rounds..

off course you can lose and play more games
but in DM you get points for consecutive wins
which you lose out on if you deliberatly lose..

btw. I'm talking about DM type 2
not touching type1 with this subject
5/19
UM Shoshonee - Guru - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 25/09/2010, 23:46

Yea, it makes no sense to use DR deck in DM and it just hurts the other player as well as yourself but hey, what can you do?
6/19
Sunday 26/09/2010, 13:20

Play a competitve deck..
I play Wee Lee and Tan-the-Man and they're damage reducers
but in reality THEY are the cards winning me my DM's
because most people fail to see that they've been pillzed in a special sneaky way
you're not or hardly gonna pull that off with Trrnmkkt
Grrkksmxxt is another story though..

in the worst circumstance, Tan or Wee Lee reduce damage
they will force an opponnent to use pillz..
7/19
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Sunday 26/09/2010, 18:19

I use boths Chloes on my deck when I rarely play in DMs, and have no problems on winning fast by using them.
8/19
yk-lyss - Titan English
Sunday 26/09/2010, 18:32

Wow..stop whining. I use a Sak DR deck in deathmatch. I usually win because I actually win all my matches and most players don't have enough brains to think about my powerhouses and deal with my reducers. The half I use is Guru, Grakts, and Uranus. The all of my cards in my deck can KO with even the damage reducers and I don't use them as meat shields. They are there to get my damage for low pillz and keep me in the game even when I've lost a critical round.
Grow up and learn to deal with it
9/19
maki_mUR - Legend - Dragons Cro Clan English
Sunday 26/09/2010, 18:52

I played Pussycats with Eklore and splash Graks a lot. It usually goes 1 turn dr and then 2hko. Win percentage over 80% with it and it's won me a lot of deathmatches. It surely is competitive. Well, it's not that fast, but I can play from 5 to 7 matches. This mostly depends of my opponents, because there are a lot of people who wait till their time is up when they know they're gonna lose.

Btw Trin can be really sneaky there, it's 6 damage and can 2hko with a lot of stuff... Putting anymore than 2 pillz won't be expected for a dr. It's not like everyone plays UW so always has a hand full of 10-powered characters; 6 power isn't that low. Any deck can be competitive if the player is experienced. Just because you win with UW doesn't mean others don't win with non-power manipulation clans.
10/19
wasteroftime - Moderator - Open Casket English
Sunday 26/09/2010, 23:09

Nothing wrong with DR. it forces opponent to rethink aggressive pilling and you can pounce on them with nukes

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals