offline mariaminette Guru  
Friday 20/07/2007, 08:53

Clint City alert!!!! Faced with the rise of criminality in Clint City and the appearance of dangerous new species like
Leviationn the powerful recycled bodyguard of the GHEIST, Sentinels set the bar very high with incorruptible
Miranda from the northern districts and Skiner the famous criminal hunter. While Z3r0 D34d the unscrupulous
hacker joins up with the GHEIST, it's music time at Bangers who welcome Willy, the living legend of funk and BB
Kool G, the cursed rapper.
All these characters are available in the New Blood, Danger and Action packs at the Shop.

offline Jerre Muesli Titan  
Sunday 22/07/2007, 12:38

I really think it's nice that the admins/mods/dnno try and keep all the clans in ELO mode (now gheist and ulu watu) . It's super for the game because now you won't see the same decks over and over and over again and have a little more diversity.
thanks !! smiley

NOW GO AND MAKE SOME NEW MONTANA AND JUNKZ CARDS !!!!!!!!! smiley

offline Symbolic Hero  
Sunday 22/07/2007, 17:19

Well now that we have the new Gheist cards ELO will finally change, I know once the prices go down I will grab the new cards. Not only do they look cool but they have fair abilities.

offline Gone4eva Senior  
Monday 23/07/2007, 03:53

We Don't Need Montana

offline 0-Pochi Hero  
Monday 23/07/2007, 04:51

Hey,
Maybe Nightmare, Montana and Roots really need some good cards,
Freaks is enough, they can handle well for now...
But anyway,
I love the Leviatonn, cool man!!!
Yeah, 2 good cards for gheist and other clans smiley

offline 0-Jade Titan  
Monday 23/07/2007, 08:51

We don't need Montana? Well currently they are not as good as Uppers and Sak who have almost similar bonus to them because they lack good cards. Thier best card for ELO is a CR and that hurts.

offline ReadTheRules Titan Maracanaso
Monday 23/07/2007, 13:28

Montanas have 1 8 power 2 7 power and 3 6 power cards and the 8 is a cr and 1 7 is bannedsmiley

offline Darko EVO Guru  
Monday 23/07/2007, 14:13

I believe the nexts are going to be really Montana, Nightmare and Roots or maybe some Junkz in place of Roots

But Montana really need cards, a level 2 better than Pino, a real good level 3, level 4 they´re good with Rosa, and a good level 5. Don is not bad, but Gary is a card only usefull for EVO....The most urgent needs are a level 3 and a level 2, and one of them with Power 8

Nightmare needs a good level 3, better than Dieter

Roots need a good level 2, as Beltran is Cr and maybe some level 3 too

offline ReadTheRules Titan Maracanaso
Monday 23/07/2007, 16:42

I think roots needs a good level 5 too, kiki and armand are both weaker than some of their 3s and ratanah

offline Joeisagod Titan  
Tuesday 24/07/2007, 11:35

Not enough Leviatonns. Been 3 days and a.t.m there are only 6 offers. smiley

offline phantomchris Veteran  
Wednesday 25/07/2007, 06:08

How come Miranda and Beetenka got the same Power, Damage and Ability??

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.