New rooms UI, new rooms :)
Tuesday 31/07/2007, 15:42
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
24 messages
New rooms UI, new rooms :)
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 31/07/2007, 15:42

Hello,

We've added more rooms to spread the load on more servers.
We also added more play options accessible more early based on your comments (for example: a non-random room at level 10).
We had to change the User Interface to be able to list all thoses rooms and the rooms to come

Fraggle
« Previous123Next »

2/24
esgfs - Novice English
Tuesday 31/07/2007, 15:49

Looks wicked thnks fraggle
3/24
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Tuesday 31/07/2007, 17:23

Awesome more room options, ! thank you!
4/24
K-Chaos - Titan Deutsch
Tuesday 31/07/2007, 17:59

The time will show how useful they'll be...I think the "Fight Club" is a dead end....
5/24
Myuki_Fate - Guru English
Tuesday 31/07/2007, 18:10

WOW!!! ok now I am totally lost. I'm going to have to get used to the new set up.
6/24
UP FAST EVO - Titan Español
Tuesday 31/07/2007, 20:47

THANK YOU ...!!!!!!!!!!
Finally we dont meet with noobs in the Lost Warehouse.
7/24
SoulSteal-WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 01/08/2007, 00:32

Although I agree about the lost warehouse...even though I do not do the daily tournaments much, I think you have just crippled anyone over level 30 of every winning another tournament. With the fewer people who enter the rooms and with the lower players being tackled by the 20-30 range...i think all the winners will now come from that group. Just an opinion and something to look out for. Just a thought as the 30 over range (which is all that will play there) are limited enough that it will make playing a tournament really tough at that level not to mention the repetition of who you play will be very high.
8/24
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Wednesday 01/08/2007, 02:01

I think fight club can be used to test ELO Decks in ELO mode without counting points
9/24
Symbolic - Hero English
Wednesday 01/08/2007, 03:47

Hmm it's different I will give it that...I'm not a big fan of these rooms...but I will give it a shot and try to get used to them.
10/24
THe ICeKiNG - Hero - "THe KiNG & QUeeN'S CouRT" English
Wednesday 01/08/2007, 07:54

Ok i like the rooms somewhat but i found something out when u look for ur guild & try to go to ur country like i did it doesnt show up the first time i had to click it twice & now the ameican guilds are reversed the best being last is this a sideeffect from the new rooms? I do have 1 more question wut happened to the pictures & music some guilds had itn their header?

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals