FAST TIME-OUT BATTLES WTF!

Thursday 15/07/2010, 16:22
GRIM D16 - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
GRIM D16 - Titan English - Thursday 15/07/2010, 16:22

Just played a match, the opponent went first and he had a least a 3-5 min. wait on the time bar, it was 3/4 of the screen long, we do the round, next round comes up, and my timer bar was 1/4 the size of my opponents bar, clicked on the guy I was gonna use, suddenly "times up", the time was less than 10 sec. to make my move.
This activity has been happening more and more. It always seems to be a fishy situation to start with, low lvl opponent with extremely good cards, and bam! instant time-out win for them.
If there is a logical explanation for this please someone fill me in on the details.
Thanks,
Grim
« Previous12Next »

11/14
0 VEN0M - Senior English
Saturday 24/07/2010, 19:47

@All sometimes it goes longer than 1 min maybe like 2-3 mins
12/14
HT_Crazyman - Hero English
Tuesday 10/08/2010, 14:59

I have seen this problem playing on my Iphone. My best guess is that my Internet has a lot of Lag. The other player might make their move right away but you your phone/computer did not get the data yet saying its your turn. Your timer has been running since the other player made their move but your phone/computer did not get the signal. So it looks like the other player took a while to make his/her move. When your phone/computer does get the signal it looks like you didn't have any time to make yours.

I primary play using my Iphone but if you have a lot of lag time with your computer you will most likely have the same problem.
13/14
Hobbitusz - Titan - Open Casket English
Tuesday 10/08/2010, 19:07

Yup probably it is that your computer is slow. Try to upgrade flashplayer, and java, clear cache, or get new hardware.
14/14
GRIM D16 - Titan English
Tuesday 10/08/2010, 21:14

The computer I'm on is a work computer, but I had it custom built for handling very large drafting programs, as for flasplayer got the top one, and a satellite internet connection.
I do also play on my itouch and I know that at some points it won't update the round.
Also, I haven't seen this problem in 3 or so days, so maybe the glitch was fixed.
The new layout for the battles also eliminates this problem because it shows you the exact time left to make your move.
Thumbs up to the devs for that!

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals