DeathMatch Issue
Monday 26/07/2010, 00:50
M-Bison - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
18 messages
DeathMatch Issue
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Monday 26/07/2010, 00:50

Why does it keep switching to random?
Im in the middle of playing then lose when my attak was higher then his just to realise that the room was random. Yes my setting is always set to 'None Random' So why does it keep switching now and then?
« Previous12Next »

2/18
Bledi21 - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 28/07/2010, 20:19

This happened to me i had 20 attk with a 5 star and lost to a 16 attk 3 st and my mode is in non random.... and it says that:

Room option(s):
No random, the highest attack always wins.

for deathmatch.....
3/18
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Wednesday 28/07/2010, 21:22

The choice of random or no random with the highest percenetage of the people in the room choose will be the choice for everyone.
4/18
Wraith_ - Veteran - Organized Konfusion English
Wednesday 28/07/2010, 21:25

Same here
5/18
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 28/07/2010, 23:09

Well then whats even the point in having a option? If your option can get overcome by someone elses it seems pointless, you may aswell just have 2 different rooms 1 random 1 without. Noone likes random its for cheap lucky wins.
This way of deciding what the room is going to be is unequel, obviously you cant make everyone happy but this problem is easily sovled i hope you do consider changes.
6/18
Bledi21 - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 28/07/2010, 23:26

Ok thank you for clarifying gardevoirlove
7/18
Endracer - Imperator - ▪▪Blood Hunters▪▪ Español
Thursday 29/07/2010, 03:31

M-bison: actually the random mode is to think more, because you have to know a plan b or even a plan c if you move fails
8/18
Thursday 29/07/2010, 22:05

Lu-Endracer plan b and plan c? Most of the time 1 move decides the battle so there ISNT a plan c, and if you have the game in the bag but your oppent wins that one move what do you do then? You have lost and theres nothing you can do about it, and why did you lose? Because random set into effect. Dont try and defend Random mode because it isnt worth the argument, its not a tactical mode we all know that. Enough said.
Just to back my argument 'Actually the random mode is to think more' Why do i have to think? Because all i need to do is guess half of my oppents attak and still have a chance of winning. Wheres the thinking in that? The ONLY thing you need to think about is getting half of your oppents Attak which imo doesnt take much thought.

You can sit here and try defend it all you want but both me and you know its not worth the argument.
9/18
wildthing333 - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 30/07/2010, 04:45

Well i would think it would to appease the masses, because if more than half wants random that's what makes more than half the people happy, also random can take some thinking. It's do i want half, do i want to sure shot, do i want a higher percentage to have a better chance, I THINK it takes some thought, as much as non-random? maybe, maybe not but its not like it takes no thought imo.
10/18
Friday 30/07/2010, 05:45

Well Wildthing333 while i do see your point alot of people in DM are level 15-20 ish which does more then likely mean they have forgot or dont know about random or how to turn it off, which again means they probabily dont want it. Ofcourse some people could want random but i know most people would prefer None random.
Anyway this brings up the other thing i said, whats the point having a choice if it can be outweighted by someone elses?
This would almost make having a choice pointless. Where as you could just make 2 rooms, 1 with random 1 without and make everyone happy. Its not like im being selfish because this is a general problem which could be easily solved.

And as for the 'thinking' involved in random i can agree with you to certin degree but as far as seriously thinking and playing in random it doesnt happen due to never be 100% sure your going to win a certin fight which without a doubt could change the battle. I mean now days when im in the mid 1300 ELO the first battle normally decides the outcome of the match, if i did this in random it wouldnt decied anything, which could be classed as a good thing but again the rest of the match would be based on luck not skill or tactics.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals