Small question.

Small question.
Tuesday 03/08/2010, 00:54
yugirival - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Small question.
yugirival - Veteran - The Cunning GambitEnglish - Tuesday 03/08/2010, 00:54

I was playing Deathmatch earlier, and after playing a couple of matches. I was on THE TOP BABY!
But as I tried the Quick Battle button, it told me that the Quick Battle system was inactive and I should try it again in a few minutes.
Then I fell second. Not that it's a huge deal, but how do I solve this glitch?
(I tried it again and again, left the room, joined it again, clicked on Quick Battle again. Never worked.)

2/6
iamme719 - Titan - Organized Konfusion English
Tuesday 03/08/2010, 07:01

What happen is that in the extra time you can't challenge any one and those that are still in battle can still make points
so when they finish there battles the points are still counted and at the end of the extra time the final score are shown
thats why you fall the person behind you was still in a match and passed you in the end
3/6
yugirival - Veteran - The Cunning Gambit English
Tuesday 03/08/2010, 16:04

....oh.
Thanks.
4/6
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Tuesday 03/08/2010, 16:47

Yes iamme's answer could be one explanation, but if you look at the top of the player list in the room and there is time remaining you wont find a player because they are all engaged in battle. happened to me earlier, trying to chase down the lead but because of the numbers in the room everyone but me was taking part in a battle. there is nothing you can do apart from sit and retry....
5/6
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Tuesday 03/08/2010, 21:47

It just the extra time, so everyone can finish.

You can also listen to iamme and Catdz answer.
6/6
0 VEN0M - Senior English
Friday 06/08/2010, 19:02

Its not a prob thats common stuff

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals