New Feature - Round tester

Thursday 11/10/2007, 18:01
pumpkin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
pumpkin - Imperator - Clint StaffEnglish - Thursday 11/10/2007, 18:01

We've been expanding the rules again. There section on abilities and bonus has been expanded to include more information and also has the round tester. This tool lets you plug in any two characters, set whether any other members of their clan are in the deck and assign an amount of pillz to each and it will tell you the outcome stats of the battle. This can tell you the winner for non random matches or each cards win ratio if random is turned on.
-Pumpkin

2/7
Gus Lee - Titan English
Thursday 11/10/2007, 18:13

Were can i find this or akivate
3/7
0-Jade - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 12/10/2007, 01:56

It is a good feature I think it should be place is somewhere more visible. I check it and it was able to determined if ability and bonus are active, the attack and damage of both characters after the bonus and ability resolve. But I didn't saw the win ratio. Can you add also the chances of a character winning in a random room?
4/7
Friday 12/10/2007, 01:57

And for those having a hard time finding it. It is at the bottom of this page:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/rules.php?show=abilities
5/7
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 12/10/2007, 06:22

Jade? Attack vs Attack ? What you need more for the win ratio?
6/7
Friday 12/10/2007, 08:08

Actually if I remember correctly for a random room with have a computation for the chance for a card to win, am I right? The formula is your attack divided by the combined attack of the two characters. Wouldn't it be helpful to show it as well as only few have this knowledge. If it is ok with you.
7/7
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 12/10/2007, 09:30

Well, it is, but it's the same as:
my chances are XX attack vs your chances as YY attack.

But we will make it clearer

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals