We have migrated to php5 on thuesday/friday and a few bugs have been appearing but should now all be fixed.
(We couldn't fix them earlier as the 2 peoples who could have fix the bug were at a common friend's wedding)
To sum up:
- level up bonus too high (was using the ending level instead of the starting level due to a new php5 behavior)
- comments not showing up (new php5 behavior as well)
- Fatal error about XML/RPC.php (our load balancer wasn't behaving as expected and kept sending traffic while we were upgrading)
- players disappearing from the players list (one of the server that we had to completely upgrade was 1 hour late because the time-sync program was not at the same place as before)
- strange tournaments points behavior (same reason as previous bug)
The server 1h delay was on 1 of our 9 webservers but may have cause lots of inconsistents bugs in various places.
Everything should be fine now, please contact support with a precise description if you see any remaining issue. We wont be able to follow the forum.
Have a good week end,
I have also noticed a very minor, but pesky problem. When I go to look at the Pirana teaser page, a little bit of the top is cut off so I can only see, "...is their ally" then I can see the rest down. Same thing happened with the Artwork contest thing. And somethimes when I log on to the site, the top of the welcome screen is grey instead of black. Is this because of the new program? Or is this because of my computer?
I liked the first bug
thanks for removing the other bugs
Hey whats with elo - cant play in it with a valid deck :/
Kate, Today at 21:16
Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: "daily_tournament/results_en.tpl" in /usr/share/php/smarty/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1095
Would this also be a bug. i got this message from kate