Exp Bonus Nerfed?

Exp Bonus Nerfed?
Thursday 12/08/2010, 21:31
Diarrhea King - Guru English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
Exp Bonus Nerfed?
Diarrhea King - Guru - Clumsy ShadowsEnglish - Thursday 12/08/2010, 21:31

Am I just doing something wrong, or did they just now nerf the experience bonus so that you basically only get the same amount of EXP you would for playing in the normal type 1 or 2 tournaments.

If this is a genuine change, let me go on the record to say that I really don't like this idea at all. In this case Deathmatch is almost exactly like type 1 or 2 only a bit shorter. This also makes it faaaaaaar too time consuming to gain levels. Even when you're gaining 20-60 experience a battle, it still can takes hours of playing to gain a level once you've passed the 40s, I could only imagine how long it would take once you've gone passed that. And it's not like the levels really mean anything passed level 50.

Please let Death Match be the one place where it's actually possible to gain levels at a reasonable speed as opposed to taking months between level ups.

2/10
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 12/08/2010, 21:57

Nope, we haven't touch anything. So it must be something else
3/10
St3f - Guru ελληνικά
Thursday 12/08/2010, 22:09

In an average deathmatch a good player can score 300 points, plus more points as a reward at the end. Let's say 400 points. In a dt an avereage score is 300 so If you do 3 dms and score 300 and the bonuses it's around 1100 bp
4/10
Diarrhea King - Guru - Clumsy Shadows English
Friday 13/08/2010, 07:18

Okay, I think what's happening is that I'll randomly find myself in the actual Type 2 Tournament rooms. Like I'll have never clicked out of Death Match and it will even still say Death Match on the top of the screen, but the room is clearly a regular Type 2 Tournament room.

Has anyone else gotten this? I just got this a few moments ago again. Death Match itself is working just fine, it's just weird that I'm finding myself randomly put into type 2.
5/10
UE-vince234 - Legend - The Unfound Effort English
Thursday 19/08/2010, 21:14

Oh yeah, Deathmatch T2 is infamous for sending people to Fight Club
6/10
u MaD BrO - Senior English
Sunday 22/08/2010, 05:55

Yes there is a bug i was playing in T1 DM and i got sent to fight club
7/10
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 26/08/2010, 18:11

We are still trying to understand how it happen.
If you got an idea of anything special you might be doing when it happens would be helpful (like reloading the game, opening 2 game page etc..).
8/10
Fatecalling - Veteran - Time Conquers All English
Thursday 26/08/2010, 22:11

Ummm..the only time it happens to me as of recent is if i leave deathmatch real quick and then click play now...then i'll find myself in fight club.
9/10
WP_Oakwater - Imperator English
Sunday 05/09/2010, 00:28

To add that problem also occurs on the iphone, so unlikely to do with multiple windows etc.
10/10
WP_Bauldy - Titan - War Party English
Sunday 05/09/2010, 22:37

I find it happens when i leave my DM screen idle for a little while i had never thought anything of it till i read this post.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals