Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Add: ELO "dead time" every monday 0h-4h am (paris time, gmt+1)

Sunday 12/08/2007, 10:49
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
26 messages
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Sunday 12/08/2007, 10:49

Hello,

In order to prevent any problems of ELO matchs a the very end of the tournament period. From now on, any ELO matchs that ends between 0h-4h am on monday will not be accounted for ELO.

Enjoy your week end!
« Previous123Next »

2/26
ShadowFalcon - Titan English
Sunday 12/08/2007, 11:34

Could you possibly add a countdown timer, so its easier for everyone worldwide to know when its gonna finish,
I always mess up time conversions

~Falcon
3/26
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Sunday 12/08/2007, 14:35

For falcon:set your message "clock"...
http://www.urban-rivals.com/player/message.php?timezone-2
just tag in some words like php = philippines,just remember the timezone -2 i guess,thats what im using just to attend french tournaments,just corect me if im wrong
4/26
Zampierollo - Veteran - Nu Delt Clan Español
Monday 13/08/2007, 06:51

Even if they aren't counted, does the possibility exist that in this dead time the Elo rankings get screwed up and/or players to be removed from the ranking list? because it seems to me that a bunch of names just disappeared
5/26
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Monday 13/08/2007, 10:12

Since this is an ELO thread... there seems to be something broken with ELO payout.
Both this Sunday and the last I had more than 1000 ELO rating. Both last week and the week before I did 5 ELO fights, both times I think towards the beginning of the week. I both times fulfilled all the demanded points to be rated ELO.
Nonetheless I did get no message, neither clintz nor credits. Something seems to be wrong.
6/26
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Monday 13/08/2007, 16:23

-contact- -customer- -support-
7/26
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Monday 13/08/2007, 18:30

Bad experience with them, I'd rather not but will.
8/26
Gone4eva - Senior English
Tuesday 14/08/2007, 06:11

Thanks for the info Fraggle
9/26
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Wednesday 15/08/2007, 02:56

Perhaps instead of Battles Ending during that period, you can try to make it battles starting between that period?
because some times, battles run longer than expected, and if it crosses that threshold right before you win/lose a match, it can make you out a few ELO points
also, as the clear loser, you can elongate the match just enough to breach that time period, to make it so you don't lose ELO score...
10/26
Gazda - Titan - Elite Balkan United Русский
Wednesday 15/08/2007, 20:40

Yeah DerMargus it happened to me once !! and moderators are pigs! we are giving you money for this you should be more kind and maybe start answering our messages !!

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals