offline pumpkin Guru  
Wednesday 27/06/2007, 16:05

The holidays are coming.
Wonder what you're going to do this summer? Look no further! Clint City is opening its doors and inviting you to the 'Summer of Clint City'. Two months of activities and surprises for a very, very hot summer!

offline VenZacTocl Senior  
Thursday 28/06/2007, 00:58

Ok......the new rass may hav ability like kiki or berserkergirl............the only diffrent is 2 new cards a week and a new card named rass....wow..not really wierd......

offline ReadTheRules Titan Maracanaso
Thursday 28/06/2007, 02:03

Are they making another new clan with all those cards? 6 every 2 weeks, wow, and i thought getting 4 was hard.

offline Drain WMD Guru  
Thursday 28/06/2007, 03:18

If anyone wonders were it says rass will be back heres the link smiley
http://www.urban-rivals.com/alerts/socc_270607/

offline 0Vman LoA Imperator  
Thursday 28/06/2007, 04:25

I am just extremely psyked for the 6 characters every two weeks instead of 4. This is going to be crazzyyy!!!
I think Rass is going to have like a power +? or a damage+? just like berserkgirl

offline LOA_PuppyChow Guru Legends of America
Thursday 28/06/2007, 06:44

But, i assume that Rass will get some sort of ability, like Berserkgirl, and Kiki got different abilities.
if Rass comes back without an ability, with 4/4... hopefully he will be a 2 starsmiley that'd be pretty chill.

offline cBp_Fojtik Colossus Czech Beer Power
Thursday 28/06/2007, 08:50

6 new cards every 2 week? I don't thing it is very good. I prefere to reduce number of new cards and not increase it. Situation is changing too fast. I just level new cards and there are another new cards to be leveled...

offline Miss Failure Colossus  
Thursday 28/06/2007, 09:35

For me the idea of 6 cards every two weeks is good. Never good cards too a lot smiley

offline AoEM Tarr Legend Army of Elite Mercenaries
Thursday 28/06/2007, 11:10

I dont think that reprinting Rass is a good idea - look that Ulu Watu have already plenty of good 3-star cards: Nanook, Gaia, Joao... and even Nympheea is playable - if (as people said before) Rass will be given some ability or will have his stats changed so he will be better than Chad Bread or Nympheea - there will be 4 quite good 3-star cards in one clan... why dont you concentrate your skills on some other things than to improving already good clan? what about GHEIST? they havent been given any good after Selsya and that was 6 months... and what about Sakrohm? youre well aware that Graks is too powerfull so youre afraid to make new good Sakrohm cards - so all they have is total junk - when do you realize that the only way to make some progress with Sakrohm cards is to bann Graks on ELO? no - you rather make new Ulu card... I also wonder where are Freaks bad cards? each clan have its bad cards - look at All Stars - they are the clan with least cards and yet they have Terry, Mikki, Kimberley and Katsuhkay - all other clans have also their baddies (Nobrocybix, Cell, Ogoun Kyu, Bob Joby, Robin, Diego and other junk like this) but Freaks have all their cards (some more some less) playable...

so yes I am looking forward for those new cards, but by now I am not satisfied with the way CC is evolving

offline DANYez Imperator  
Thursday 28/06/2007, 11:13

I think it will be rass a reducting damage or a poisonus card because ulu watu don`t got a card with poison hmmmsmiley

offline ZEPPELlN Hero  
Thursday 28/06/2007, 12:10

Hey people, nice idea with the Rass reprinting thing......
anyways..... CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHAT TIME THE EXTRA TOURNAMENT BE IN PHILIPPINE TIME?
I kinda suck with the time converting stuuf. smiley smiley smiley

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.