offline pumpkin Guru  
Wednesday 27/06/2007, 16:05

The holidays are coming.
Wonder what you're going to do this summer? Look no further! Clint City is opening its doors and inviting you to the 'Summer of Clint City'. Two months of activities and surprises for a very, very hot summer!

offline Zhupons Imperator  
Thursday 28/06/2007, 12:34

That's right I agree completly with CBP Tarr... I heared that freaks have high stats because they can't relly on their bonus but GHEIST and roots can't neither and even like that they have some bad cards.

Relative to the Sakrohm he's totaly right it is almost impossible to win against one deck with GraksmxxT , SkrumxxT and Uranus . they are to powerfull and when they lose they protect themself with abilities of - 5 opp damage, min 1!! Two cards with this amsing ability in the same clan is too much! At least SkrumxxT should be baned from ELO!

Well I hope that this summer and this 6 cards every two weeks reduces the clan diferences and make them more "simillar"! And think seriously in ban skrumxxT from ELO!

offline Zhupons Imperator  
Thursday 28/06/2007, 14:06

Oh.. by the way, forgot to say... and so that you don't think I didn't apreciate!

greta ideia two more cards every two weeks and a new tournment!!

ps: sorry it wasn't manon cr that come back... =( I'm in love =P

offline Collector_HM Guru Pit Viper
Thursday 28/06/2007, 16:00

What would be cul is if say 1 day a week there is a tournament for 12 hours and the credits and clintz double in prize (e.g. top half 2 credits, every1 60+- clintz)

offline Drain WMD Guru  
Thursday 28/06/2007, 19:41

I dont think anyone would wanna participate because either they get called out to to work or parents (like me) start telling them to get off the comp smiley

offline Drain WMD Guru  
Thursday 28/06/2007, 19:55

I want rass to have power +2 for an ability smiley

offline Joeisagod Titan  
Thursday 28/06/2007, 20:25

Its bad when you can win the game with a level 3 power 6 card for less than 5000 clintz, especially as i remember buying it for 22000 once smiley

offline ReadTheRules Titan Maracanaso
Friday 29/06/2007, 02:08

I agree CBP Tarr, they need to balance the clans. i hate how some of the clans that have the same bonus (bangers/ulu watu and ghiest/roots) in one there are good high power cards and the other one has mostly crap.

offline Myuki_Fate Guru  
Friday 29/06/2007, 03:49

*wonders if Rass is going to just be a reprint of Rass CR just like Berserkgirl was.*

offline Gus Lee Imperator  
Friday 29/06/2007, 14:30

When will the extra tourny start

offline Joeisagod Titan  
Friday 29/06/2007, 15:57

I have Rass so contact me for buying or trading

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.