ELO Tournament

ELO Tournament
Monday 23/04/2007, 12:12
Mac_Leod - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
13 messages
ELO Tournament
Mac_Leod - Admin English - Monday 23/04/2007, 12:12

We also add credit prizes fro the ELO tournament. All players in the top 25 will get 10 credits, players ranked from 26 to 100 will get 5 credits and all players above 1000 points will get 2 credits.
Good Game
« Previous12Next »

2/13
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Monday 23/04/2007, 12:33

THIS WILL BE FUN...did you know what elo is getting harder and harder...me im making 1350 min per week....this week i ended up 22th with 1372 elo value...0dw-raist i think 1384..1st..congrats....my guild master-karon said-we should get 1380 min to get intop top 10..
3/13
Killingshadow - Hero English
Monday 23/04/2007, 16:42

This game just keeps getting better and better
4/13
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Monday 23/04/2007, 18:47

Yess!!! i love what you did with the animation during battle, its more dynamic!
5/13
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Monday 23/04/2007, 19:34

Yay! more credits!
6/13
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Monday 23/04/2007, 19:59

One final request please!

To your left where you see Methane in the Player Control Tab,
I do hope u can have an ELO Indicator, so i won't have to keep looking at the My Collection Tab to check my current ELO value.
Finally, i do hope if ever possible to include a Calculator, that will pop up when i clink on Methane, that would really make all the Pro's in the game really happy and might actually improve the gaming experience of most players who are not good in math, hehe!
GG's!
7/13
Atryx_ - Legend Română
Monday 23/04/2007, 20:22

The prizes are ok, ELO needs more prizes in order to be popular ... because the limited Cards prizes was stupid.

about the animations - no it's not dynamic it takes at least 1 second more to finish a battle in the moment when the cards appear after the battle !! in the game the glow is ok ! the round won / lost appears somehow before the last blow is given !
The animations simply make you spend more time on the site and I'm not saying more who knows understands what i'm talking about !!
8/13
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Monday 23/04/2007, 20:45

Atryx: the speed of the new animated version is exactly the same as before (same number of frames).
We plan on adding more features and tweaks to the game client to allow everyone to make it suitable for your comfort (smaller version, popup version etc..).
Note that now when you use the accelerated mode, you don't have to click a confirmation popup anymore after playing a card.

JP: there is already an elo indicator on this exact area (a little pillz) when your deck is elo and you are playing elo. I don't understand what you mean exaclty by this calculator request.

We are also working on new tools for organized play, stay tuned
9/13
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Monday 23/04/2007, 21:03

Good idea jp! condensing everything into one screen would be nice.
10/13
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 23/04/2007, 21:21

With the accelerator I find the overall speed of a game just fine for me.

I think JP was referring to a more visible elo score indicator because right now the only place were we can check our current elo score is the "my deck" screen. on our main screen it's only shown the score from the last refresh of the elo ranking.
A calculator is always usefull when playing in danger zone, especially in elo mode I always keep one at hand , of course windows has it built in so I don't think it is really necessary to incorporate one in the game, although it could be a fun addition

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals