Transfer of Tessa and Swidz

Friday 24/08/2007, 15:39
pumpkin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
90 messages
pumpkin - Imperator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 24/08/2007, 15:39

Due to an error, Tessa and Swidz were put in a clan whose description doesn't correspond with that of the characters. As a result, the editor of the original comic, Soleil Productions, has asked that the cards be placed in another clan. From Thursday August 30, the two characters will leave Junkz and join Sentinel. This change will affect all existing Tessa and Swidz cards.
« Previous123456789Next »

51/90
lol 78 - Novice English
Sunday 09/09/2007, 21:12

Exactly every clan now has 2/3 very playable cards with top stats , whilst Junkz don't i mean come on Malmoth and Kawan are good but tht's it reali
52/90
UR-JMB - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 10/09/2007, 15:22

Otakool Perle DJ Korr Cr and more what do you mean
53/90
lol 78 - Novice English
Monday 10/09/2007, 16:05

Dj kor is over a million clintz , Otakool isn't a strong damage card , even a yooke beats Perle , Keanew isn't a damage card either , need anymore evidence!
54/90
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Tuesday 11/09/2007, 01:23

Veenyle is ok just for a damage reducer though (hopefully more junks this week)
55/90
lol 78 - Novice English
Wednesday 12/09/2007, 09:09

Veenyle is a alright damage reducer , but what i'm saying is Junkz have no proper killer cards , Kawan would be better if he had a ability similar to Vladimir of Havok , and the others arn't exactly great
56/90
Anna_87 - Hero - Balkan Savagez English
Wednesday 12/09/2007, 21:11

Hey MODERATORS why did you close subject new room and tournament formats and Now Bug??? let people say they mind, they payed fot this for GS! and you should fix the VERY BIG PROBLEMS very soon! cause this is annoying ! I can not calculate my very stupid losings by random factor and by players who have Venus (C), Dan (C), Pino (C) and Wanda (U) in their deck! and someone even say " I can not believe that I win " what is that telling you?! Why should I bother to buy credits and to buy colectors cards when Flyer (C) who costs 100 Clintz beats me, I am considering to make a new account and actually start wining some tournaments, cause it is obvious that random factor like very low level players, I am losing just by them! ! so, GIVE US APROPRIATE ROOM ! soon ! and fix the market, I dont have that kind of nerves to sit and stare at monitor for 2 minutes just to load prices which I dont want to see at all ! c'mon guys! and Timing when challenge or in game is a problem some of them last for 7-8 minutes! ! give us also market price limit ! you would agree that this is some good suggestions right Moderators?
are you gonna close this one Now? and stop people to say about their problems with your game!?
57/90
lol 78 - Novice English
Thursday 13/09/2007, 11:56

SORT THE RANDOM FACTOR OUT PLEASE my Nanook with 11 power lost ot Ricardo with 3 power
58/90
lol 78 - Novice English
Thursday 13/09/2007, 12:02

Let's all makenew accounts so the random factor can give us impossbile wins despite the 'new rule' in place , i just love wandas and venus's beat my Bryan and buger despite them having ambres' courage abilty giving them insane power
59/90
Gazda - Titan - Elite Balkan United Русский
Thursday 13/09/2007, 17:47

THAT's RIGHT ! get up stand up, stand up for you right !
60/90
Symbolic - Hero English
Sunday 16/09/2007, 14:09

If you don't like the random factor play in non random rooms.

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals