Transfer of Tessa and Swidz

Friday 24/08/2007, 15:39
pumpkin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
90 messages
pumpkin - Imperator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 24/08/2007, 15:39

Due to an error, Tessa and Swidz were put in a clan whose description doesn't correspond with that of the characters. As a result, the editor of the original comic, Soleil Productions, has asked that the cards be placed in another clan. From Thursday August 30, the two characters will leave Junkz and join Sentinel. This change will affect all existing Tessa and Swidz cards.
« Previous123456789Next »

61/90
Angel-tai EVO - Guru English
Monday 17/09/2007, 06:54

Symbolic, they are more than likely talking about tournament play and I agree with them. Although I myself don't play in the non-random rooms, I hope to when I become better at this game, and would like there to be a tournament for the non randoms. I got an idea though, how about every other tournament a day be for non-random? To even it out a little, and give the weaker players a taste of what real players play like, because they are good.
62/90
lol 78 - Novice English
Monday 17/09/2007, 09:53

Tournament random factor is the worst , it's unavoidale and can realy mess my score up if some noob with Brutox beats one of my all starsthrough random factor and i lose , tournaments should be about skill not who's got luck on their side
63/90
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 20/09/2007, 04:31

We are aware of the randomizer and it is working as intended. It's part of the current format.

While I agree and sympathize with you and have lost too many matches to the randomizer myself, it was why Sureshot was introduced. To help curb the randomizer a little.

StormWind
64/90
Logomantos - Moderator - The BeSharps Deutsch
Thursday 20/09/2007, 12:20

Hey StormWind, would you mind answering a question to the randomizer? is the random factor calculated each round anew or is it fixed for the whole battle? As I noticed, when you lose one favoured battle (not-shure-shot, of course), you are very, very likely to lose every other similar close (attackwise) battle, and vice versa
65/90
Mindless Mind - Legend - Open Casket English
Thursday 20/09/2007, 15:35

I was discussing with StormWind and game makers about randomize a lot... I can accept it now and also the justification of SureShot, however I never got response the the deformation, that Uppers and other attack reducing clans have on random factor and SureShot... it affects a balance a lot...
66/90
W M Daexen - Moderator - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 21/09/2007, 11:36

Yes, this is true because, reducing your opponent's attack is a better way of getting the SureShot than raising your own attack. Example:
You have 30 attack and your opponent has 20 attack after pillz are played. If you are using Sakrohm, your opponent gets - 8 to his attack for 12, which is less than half of your attack, so you win because of SureShot. If you are using Junkz or Sentinals, you get +8 to your attack (the same affected attack, just on the opposite side of the spectrum) for 38, which doesn't result in your attack being double your opponent's. 9/10 times you will win anyways because the attack difference is pretty high, but it is not guaranteed and I've lost many rounds where I was only 1 point below SureShot.
As you can imagine, playing with Uppers and Montana clans will only increase your chances at SureShot with the way the mathematics works. I'm not really sure there is much they can do about that though to balance things better.
67/90
Logomantos - Moderator - The BeSharps Deutsch
Friday 21/09/2007, 13:08

Perhaps make sure shot not "double the opponents" but 15/20/25 attack more than the opponents card?
68/90
Gazda - Titan - Elite Balkan United Русский
Friday 21/09/2007, 15:50

I agree, it should be some ballance maybe 'cause to all time newcomer players would be annoyig losing all the time,
But what about those people after using their Uppers-All Stars or Montana whatever deck, who collect Clintz for that and played over 300 tourneys just for credits or more, who has actually some kind of strategy, at the end lose by some 8 character deck who Stuff gave you at the begining of your Urban-Rivals carrier.. You read every his move, you are always one step in front of him, and two steps closer to win the bettle c'ause you maybe have some bonuses on that cards and you payed for them about 2-3 thousand Clintz for each, you always put exactly one pill more then he puts, and somehow you lose...
Can you tell me is there a chance so the Stuff can put one room with NO-Random factor compatible for tournaments maybe for players who would like to win the battle by using their knowledge and travail collecting their characters and being a titan and most important by expirience.. Why do you grade us by expirience when your Random Factor puts us sometimes be below newcomers.. Personally I would'nt like to play like that, I don't like games based on luck, so that's why I came here...
please, moderators respond... thnx
69/90
Wylde_Bil_AOD - Legend - Army of Darkness English
Friday 21/09/2007, 17:39

The random factor makes this game more interesting because like real life nothing is for certain, however modarators don't control that admins do, a room like that did exist and no one used it so they did away with it, so the only room like that is for elo
70/90
lol 78 - Novice English
Friday 21/09/2007, 21:31

Tournaments are all about luck more than kill 90% of the time , but as Wylde bil says the random factor makes it more interesting , but maybe in this current stage more people prefer no random factor in daily tournaments

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals