Transfer of Tessa and Swidz

Friday 24/08/2007, 15:39
pumpkin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
90 messages
pumpkin - Imperator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 24/08/2007, 15:39

Due to an error, Tessa and Swidz were put in a clan whose description doesn't correspond with that of the characters. As a result, the editor of the original comic, Soleil Productions, has asked that the cards be placed in another clan. From Thursday August 30, the two characters will leave Junkz and join Sentinel. This change will affect all existing Tessa and Swidz cards.
« Previous123456789Next »

71/90
W M Daexen - Moderator - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 21/09/2007, 21:42

The random gives a certain degree of uncertainty, which can make the game more fun, especially when you guess slightly off, but are rewarded by your 20 beating your opponents 22. Sometimes I think it's disproportionate, the number of times that the higher score loses, but it doesn't take much away from the game at all. It is just something that a good player has to take into account and compensate for. Having a better deck is going to win you more games than trusting in luck. Having a higher attack is going to win you the majority of your battles. If you lose, play again. It doesn't take much to make up for lost points, even in a tournament where you feel that every point counts, just don't give up and realize that everyone has to deal with the same random.

Best of Luck all
72/90
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 22/09/2007, 10:41

Yup random factor did made this game interesting. The non-random room was rarely used for daily tournaments before the change in the level requirement in that room. But before the introduction of the new game type, Danger Zone was the room for daily tournament. I bet that this topic will be locked as well because we are talking about random.
73/90
Gazda - Titan - Elite Balkan United Русский
Saturday 22/09/2007, 12:10

Yeah, but why we have to deal with such piontless thing, it is more interesting moderator say, but I ask for who? and he say that no one played when that room existed.. well, I play now and I played before, I remember that No random room always had much much more players then Random rooms so I don't think this is true.. and also apropriate answer..
I would also not like to play in Elo room in tourneys 'cause the battle there can last for 6-7 maybe 8 minutes, I want to win the tournament actually, and in ordinary now existing rooms that is very hard if you don't have much luck!..
74/90
lol 78 - Novice English
Saturday 22/09/2007, 13:20

Back to the topic at hand , I WANT UBER Junkz
75/90
Saturday 22/09/2007, 14:15

Well I can see everybody's point but is there a way to make the game faster and lessen the timeouts? It is the real problem of some players. Remember we don't know the level of our opponents before playing against them and some guys once they see that either their opponent has a higher level or better cards would just timeout instead of playing.
76/90
Saturday 22/09/2007, 17:49

Ok back to the topic. I hope they give Junkz a 5-star soon so that we may have an alternative with Perle. Why not re-released DJ Korr like Kiki and make him a 8/4 with damage +4? And maybe next week hope to see some new Pussycats and Fangpi, it is not they are in bad shape it is just that it has been a while since they made a new pussycat or fangpi that is non-soleil. Or maybe just maybe next week we will have some new Soleil cards.
77/90
Gazda - Titan - Elite Balkan United Русский
Saturday 22/09/2007, 19:02

That is also BIG problem! you should put chat while battle runing so maybe you can tell to them that if they wait they will have
-10 points, but if they lose they wll get at least 3-10 points, anyway it's better to play! but new players do not know about that 'cause when the battle finish it says 0 points 0 Clintz, it should be -10 points and perhaps -2 Clintz? it is easier then chat! and people will realize that time out is NO GOOD ! just a suggestion!
78/90
Gone4eva - Senior English
Sunday 23/09/2007, 01:17

No,DJ Korr cant come yet,the administrators can put DJ Korr back,but thATS next time
79/90
- james19_UM - Guru English
Sunday 23/09/2007, 04:36

Hmmmn.. who will be the next "new" character in town?

uhmm.. how about a new Leader in town...is it great to have a new Leader with a new ability?
80/90
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Sunday 23/09/2007, 05:04

I think they need to give new cards to Pussycats and Fang Pi too, they don't get nothing since the last soleils

« Previous123456789Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals