Bug

Bug
Friday 31/08/2007, 13:34
da-bigbivi - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
33 messages
Bug
da-bigbivi - Legend - Dark AllianceEnglish - Friday 31/08/2007, 13:34

The server have to face a little pb. dont worry the staff is about to fix the pb. if you have any questions please ask the moderators
« Previous1234Next »

2/33
Blu Sevens - Imperator Русский
Friday 31/08/2007, 13:54

Well, we'll have to bear with it, I guess... And by the way, I sorry about my outburst at the other topic, I was very upset when I was writing it (because I was already put out of top 50 mostly because of this bug in one tournament, and now struggling to stay in top 50 in another, and I have very hard time trying to earn Clintz) and I guess that my post came a little too harsh, sorry about that. I know that you guys are doing your best to have this problem fixed as soon as possible.
3/33
-Gothic-Evo - Guru English
Friday 31/08/2007, 13:56

Can I ask you what problem does that bug made?
4/33
Blu Sevens - Imperator Русский
Friday 31/08/2007, 14:00

And by the way (sorry about the double post), I've noticed that a player Kevin of Marle occupies 2(!) positions in the current tournament!

"16 - Kevin of marle with 161 battle points won 787 Clintz + 1 Crédit.
17 - Kevin of marle with 161 battle points won 787 Clintz + 1 Crédit."

Isn't it a bug too?
5/33
ZEPPELlN - Veteran English
Friday 31/08/2007, 14:41

@ NN-Gothic:

the bug made loading times slow, and sometime the connection fails. Yeah it was a problem in the tournament
6/33
OnlineHelper - Novice - Academy of Elite team English
Friday 31/08/2007, 16:52

Still a problem
7/33
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 31/08/2007, 20:47

It should now be fixed: one of our server went completly crazy and dragged the whole game down to its knees.
We have planned plenty of optimisations and servers upgrade that will start in mid-september (it's a massive task).

We are truly sorry about the state in wich was the site today afternoon.
8/33
Cheunger - Titan English
Friday 31/08/2007, 23:47

There is yet another bug. I find it impossible to contruct a deck right now, because the game system keeps insisting that I havn't saved a deck, and when i refresh it says otherwise. When I want to save, it says that I have a preset deck existing with the same cards, when it just told me i do NOT have a deck. Could you please fix this, or make deck building easier? I find it difficult to enjoy if I can't be organized in my gameplay.
9/33
Aristym - Veteran English
Friday 31/08/2007, 23:54

My clintz total is fluctuating like crazy. It was 120+ about an hour ago, but when I went to the Market, I saw it drop down to 60 just to raise back up a few screen refreshes later. I've made no purchases lately, so I don't ken what's going on. Thank you for your help.
10/33
0 Prophet-Cr - Titan English
Saturday 01/09/2007, 00:43

All good it started for me early this morning very frustrating but it happens uptime is def a good 99.99% so for once in the last 6-7 months pretty damn good, game just gets better n better always glad to be apart of this game coomunity and hope it stayus around for years to come!

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals