New cards - Kung Fu!

New cards - Kung Fu!
Friday 12/10/2007, 08:28
pumpkin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
36 messages
New cards - Kung Fu!
pumpkin - Imperator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 12/10/2007, 08:28

The Fang Pi Clan are back in town and ready for action with Linda, a former stripper turned Thai boxer and Sakuzuki, a master sushi chef and a dab hand with the mincer. The amazing Freaks circus gives a warm welcome to their new performer, Wolfgang. He’s a real one-man band. As for the Junkz, they're getting some unexpected support from Peeler, a celebrity presenter from Radio Clint City.
All these characters are available from the shop’s New Blood, Cool Attitude and Action packs.
« Previous1234Next »

2/36
NoTerroriZe - Guru - Rɘdvolution English
Friday 12/10/2007, 10:51

What is the ability of Linda ?
3/36
0S Raist EVO - Senior Português
Friday 12/10/2007, 12:15

Sakazuki - 6/2 -> Damage +2
Linda - 8/2 -> Courage: Dmg +4
Wolfgang - 7/4 -> -4 Opp Damage, Min 2
Peeler - 7/7 -> -4 Opp Damage, Min 3
4/36
Skimsa - Imperator English
Friday 12/10/2007, 12:25

Courage: +4 damage
5/36
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Friday 12/10/2007, 13:35

Eh... at least Perle can be replaced. i don't really like these cards
6/36
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Friday 12/10/2007, 14:04

Lol I was cought by surprise today. I thought new cards were coming next week. Anyway, they're almost complete at my site.
7/36
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Friday 12/10/2007, 20:51

Fang Pi now have nice damage cards. And one good lvl 2
Peeler is great, so much better than Perle

Wolfgang is good, but another Freak.....

I hope we get some better Montana (one lvl 2) and another good lvl 2 Sentinel in the next round =D
8/36
Symbolic - Hero English
Friday 12/10/2007, 20:58

Nice very nice, I think Wolfgang is now one of my favorite cards, a great card for the Freaks, and he has awesome art work, Also as it has already been said, there is now a good subsitute for Perle. All around fair cards.
9/36
Angel-tai EVO - Guru English
Friday 12/10/2007, 22:11

I think there is a bug with my Linda because for some reason, even though i play her on second turn for example, she still deals the extra four damage that she would on first turn. But I really like the new cards, they're so much fun.
10/36
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Friday 12/10/2007, 22:25

If she deals damage if you if play her second on the round, it's not a bug. She will be a destructive card =D

But are you understanding the rule for Courage right ?
Remember that you can use Courage two times in the game, when you play the cards before your opponent

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals