Today's issue and status now (good!)
Wednesday 07/11/2007, 19:10
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
18 messages
Today's issue and status now (good!)
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 07/11/2007, 19:10

Hello everyone,

First, let us say we are truly sorry about the long downtime this morning that affected Urban Rivals's website.
And then sorry again for the game rooms "block" around 13h (paris time) for almost 1h30.

We have been doing a huge operation this morning regarding how the market is stored in our system.
Now, the market page and market operations are much (much) faster and it should not become a problem again until we have more than a million sales "currents" (now we are around 25k).

We plan to revamp the market pages to make navigation faster and easier in the future.

Our servers lag has been greatly reduced by this change & many "under the hood" recents optimizations, so now, we should not suffer of very high amount of online players (up to 7k based on our calculations).

Wa have also ordered many new servers to keep everything ultra-fast as we receive more and more players (we recently reached 1 million and we are at a rate of 5k new players per day).

Finally, we are working on many new features to make the game as perfect as possible.
We are working on everything that can make it better: social features, gameplay features, ui improvements...

Thanks playing our game.

The Staff
« Previous12Next »

2/18
The-Girl-eVo - Senior - House of dark shadows English
Wednesday 07/11/2007, 19:46

Fraggle, FireFox evrytime takes an error [something with some script] do now Firefox dont take that error?

Sorry for my bad english.

UR FOREVER.
BEST GAME IN A WORLD.
and i have million clintz xD ^______^
3/18
Gus Lee - Titan English
Wednesday 07/11/2007, 20:10

I have the same problem with the flash player sometimes the cards are stack over so i see only the first or they they the movie makes it slow
4/18
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 07/11/2007, 20:14

Please contact us directly (contact us at the top right of every pages) if you have issues, we will do our best to track the problem down.
5/18
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Wednesday 07/11/2007, 20:36

I like the squirrel video
6/18
ArtemisBZ - Moderator - BrainZtorm English
Thursday 08/11/2007, 04:42

Yep NiggazLV and Gusbert, I also have the same problem. Especialy during a battle, I get the message that the "script in the movie is causing Flash Player to run slow" and then the game freezes. All that helps is to refresh, but it takes so long sometimes that I have had a couple of timeouts. It is extremely frustrating! I have even tried to download Flash Player again At least now I know I'm not the only one with this problem!
7/18
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 08/11/2007, 05:51

Artemis & Other, we are actually trying to fix that particular bug, but we don't really know where/when it happen in the game code.
Please, send a detailed message to the support, if you can include a screenshot too, that would be great.
8/18
ASDDFDH - Novice English
Thursday 08/11/2007, 09:13

Lol the squirrle video was well good , glad to see it's all working
9/18
RG LoA - Moderator - Legends of America English
Thursday 08/11/2007, 18:09

This must have to do with the error I've seen below the last few days in the market.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/clint/urban-includes/Market.class.php on line 101
10/18
The-Girl-eVo - Senior - House of dark shadows English
Thursday 08/11/2007, 19:43

Its are bugs. Like a - try to search card by i 1!!! or first player in urban rivals Thats not big

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals