Changes to characters banned in the ELO mode

Wednesday 21/05/2008, 14:13
pumpkin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
175 messages
pumpkin - Imperator - Clint StaffEnglish - Wednesday 21/05/2008, 14:13

In order to rebalance ELO mode and to make it more interesting, we’ve decided to lift the ban on Wanda and Baby Q (Pussycats) and instead to ban Lyse Teria Cr (Montana), Alec (Rescue) and Zatman (Uppers). These changes will come into effect from Monday May 26th
« Previous12345678910...1718Next »

2/175
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 21/05/2008, 14:15

Whooopeee!!!
go Wanda and Baby Q!!!
3/175
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 21/05/2008, 14:18

Now equal chances for everyone who doesn't have LT..and we have our Wanda and Baby Q back!!! Pussycats will shine again in ELO!!!
4/175
pl91 - Guru - URBAN MADNESS ελληνικά
Wednesday 21/05/2008, 14:26

Well this sucks.the Montana will get extremely weakened without lyse teria.every good Montana elo deck had her in it!!!!!!
5/175
pl91 - Guru - URBAN MADNESS ελληνικά
Wednesday 21/05/2008, 14:26

So why didn't you also unban(??) Lamar Cr?????????
6/175
-Santor- - Hero - Light's Hope fighters English
Wednesday 21/05/2008, 14:34

Oh.....there goes my Rescue deck.
And Uppers will see a decline in use now with Zatman being banned.

Seems like fair changes....so far.
good work
7/175
FAST IS FUN - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 21/05/2008, 14:41

Seeing as I finally got Lyse Teria Cr last week, I'm a bit saddened by this change, but it's for the best. She's stronger than Zatman and was an absolute beast in ELO. Montana takes it on the chin for awhile, but that can be fixed with a decent 3* to replace her in a later card release.

Losing Zatman and Alec is great! Uppers already have Frankie Hi, who's a perfect filler (although weaker) in most Uppers decks. Alec is a big loss for Rescue, though, leaving only Ghoub and Kerry as heavy hitters. It'll force a big change in how they're played. I'm looking forward to seeing new clans (Junkz, Sarkhom?) enter the top 3. Seems like Bangers and Pussycats will trade bans, though.
8/175
0LD_Dingo - Titan English
Wednesday 21/05/2008, 14:46

Nooo Alec and Marco are banned now
9/175
0-Jade - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 21/05/2008, 14:51

I don't think taking out LT would weakened Montana that much because not everyone have her anyway, and at least argument about her and ELO would stop.

On the other hand both Rescue and Uppers will have some problem now. Losing Alec and Zatman would create a huge gap in both clans strategy.

Good for me I don't play ELO So I don't need to worry about it.
10/175
von Hohenheim - Senior English
Wednesday 21/05/2008, 14:56

Rescue is still playable, just not overpowered anymore, Uppers, however... i'm not sure, seeing how they've lost their their big powers (jackie, Zatman)

« Previous12345678910...1718Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals