Importants news !
Friday 19/01/2007, 17:56
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
39 messages
Importants news !
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 19/01/2007, 17:56

Hello,

Tonight we will be introducing a new version of the server, a new version of the flash client and a new handling of timeout and forfeits.
The new server is optimized to allow more players simultaneously.
« Previous1234Next »

11/39
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Saturday 20/01/2007, 11:04

Stormwind: we plan to fix that and some small others littles things on monday
12/39
T4rryT5ughman - Titan - Army of Darkness English
Saturday 20/01/2007, 13:25

Nothing wrong with change but it seems to be a real problem in game play. Today I was battling Di-Mastik and I lost . No problem, then it came up and said I had a battle repeated the last round we fought and proceeded to deduct more points from my ELO score. Should fluke keep occuring? Also, many matches have had weird results, like when you knock someone out, it did not say Battle won by KO. Only couple things I have found upsetting about this change. Hope it can be fixed
13/39
-sCapeg0d- - Legend - Limit Break English
Saturday 20/01/2007, 14:07

Nice work Admins, but there's a problem... I sent Nanook with 4 pills, and a message popped up saying it was my turn to play even after i had already played! I played Nanook again, and it turns out that there isnt a single pill on her!

Plus, is your server taking too much beating? I ask this as most of the time a "network" problem occurs.

Already lost 32 ELO points due to bad network LoL. Anyway, the new feature is what we all have been waiting for. Kudos!
14/39
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Saturday 20/01/2007, 19:48

Here here, im having the same problem as Isaiah 8 EVO, what i do is i refresh my browser once i see that problem, remedy it before you get timed out.. but its a hassel when your match times out, i already know some people who lost alot of ELO points due to "connection problem" timeouts... please fix.
15/39
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Sunday 21/01/2007, 03:10

Terry, same thing happened to me, but it was a win during a tournament. still it isn't fair what happened to you in elo
16/39
Sunday 21/01/2007, 08:12

We'll take a look, can you tell us around wich time it happens or if it happens constantly?
17/39
Sunday 21/01/2007, 08:13

However, you shouldn't receive multiples times a lost.
Are you sure you've seen the battle outcomes the first time?
18/39
Sunday 21/01/2007, 08:22

The "By KO" has been fixed (it was taken in account but not displayed).
Can you give us more details (frequency, when etc..) when you have a bug, it make it easier for us to find where it come from.
19/39
-sCapeg0d- - Legend - Limit Break English
Sunday 21/01/2007, 10:58

Is it the first time? Well... ehh... I don't think so but the "network' problems have become more regular plus it takes longer to visit the site.
20/39
Sunday 21/01/2007, 12:05

We will be dramatically increasing our servers capacity in the near futur

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals