Importants news !
Friday 19/01/2007, 17:56
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
39 messages
Importants news !
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 19/01/2007, 17:56

Hello,

Tonight we will be introducing a new version of the server, a new version of the flash client and a new handling of timeout and forfeits.
The new server is optimized to allow more players simultaneously.
« Previous1234Next »

21/39
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Sunday 21/01/2007, 15:20

CHANGES:
A player made a very good comment on the new system:
With the difference on penality between timeout and forfeit, a "bad person" who used to play the timeout-game will now forfeit (good) but a "good person" who had connexion issues will be punished even more altough he is honest.
Thus, we just changed and now:
Timeout AND Leaved will be punished the same: defeat , -10 battles points (and -8 ELO points if playing ELO).
22/39
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 22/01/2007, 08:15

Thats just so sweet ...Thanks for finally making this happen admin...
23/39
AODJettGeek - Imperator - Army of Darkness English
Monday 22/01/2007, 12:45

How about basing the timeout penalty on the players timeout rating? If they only have 1% timeout then the penalty could be not too harsh, but if they have a terrible timeout rating the penalty could be worse. This would keep from punishing the bad connection timeouts but still discourage people from racking up a bad timeout rating.
24/39
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 22/01/2007, 13:45

Nah i dont think that would be as affective because there are some people with Angel faces that time out and they would abuse this feature like once a day when its really needed...i think it works just as it is
25/39
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Monday 22/01/2007, 15:58

That's fair to punish everyone the same.
26/39
I_am_Rav - Hero - Indonesia Raya English
Monday 22/01/2007, 17:55

Wakaka i thought something was wrong with my connection,i even called someone to fix it...
27/39
1Fujiwara Evo - Legend English
Monday 22/01/2007, 18:30

There was a server problem today. major. i couldn't access the UR website from 1845 until now.
28/39
1Fujiwara Evo - Legend English
Monday 22/01/2007, 18:31

Plus, everything else on the web was accessible, but not UR.
29/39
I_am_Rav - Hero - Indonesia Raya English
Monday 22/01/2007, 21:05

Just now i played a game and won with a KO,but the results are none of my cards are played and no Xp and clintz...
30/39
WMD Raven - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 22/01/2007, 21:58

Since the introduction of the new interface i have sometimes a problem, maybe a bug.... when is my opponent first in the round sometimes it doesn't show the card played... all the cards remain in the same line, only the text in the middle changes specifying that it's my turn, if i refresh and enter the battle again it shows the card, but if i'm not paying attention i risk timeouting.... i'll try to take a screenshot next time it happens, i didn't thought of it to be very important but it can be annoying, it happened already 2 or 3 times

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals