offline Fraggle Titan HK's fox on typewriters
Tuesday 13/02/2007, 17:45

Hello,

We are really happy to announce that Portugal, Luxembourg and Netherlands residents can now get their credits using their mobile phone at our shop smiley
Available NOW!

Fraggle

offline Cheunger Titan  
Tuesday 13/02/2007, 18:44

Hurrah! thumbs up to the great admin who keep expanding the game to serve more people!

offline Collector_HM Guru Pit Viper
Tuesday 13/02/2007, 19:17

How long do you think or do you even think that south africa will be able to use this service

offline Jericho78 Titan Malaysian PRIDE squad
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 01:07

And Malaysia too??

offline Gazelle28 Imperator  
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 01:47

Hope phil. would have this feature, it will boom here.

offline ReadTheRules Titan Maracanaso
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 06:25

No wonder my txt didn't work a few days ago, you changed the number. i thought something was wrong with my phonesmiley

Wednesday 14/02/2007, 07:29

Unfortunatly we have absolutly no control over wich country get Allopass or not... smiley
It all depends on Allopass (http://www.allopass.com). The only thing we know is that they want to have a maximum numbers of countries.. It's a long and complicated process..
Last thing I heard is that they plan to open severals South American countries in spring (not Brazil).

Wednesday 14/02/2007, 07:32

Phone numbers can change from time to time. we automatically import theses changes on the shop.
Don't keep a phone / sms number too long and double check what's indicated at the shop smiley

offline Obey Giant Titan  
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 11:29

Ok Fraggle i contacted allopass and asked them exactly what it is they require thanks alot for the help smiley

offline satsuna Master  
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 14:58

Hi i try to send the msg to get the code to buy credits but the in msg says that it misses the send because the msg is to short how i can buy the credits by sms
sry for english

Answer to this subject

Clint City, night.