Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

3 New countries added to the shop using SMS! (txt msg)

Tuesday 13/02/2007, 17:45
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
16 messages
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 13/02/2007, 17:45

Hello,

We are really happy to announce that Portugal, Luxembourg and Netherlands residents can now get their credits using their mobile phone at our shop
Available NOW!

Fraggle
« Previous12Next »

2/16
Cheunger - Titan English
Tuesday 13/02/2007, 18:44

Hurrah! thumbs up to the great admin who keep expanding the game to serve more people!
3/16
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Tuesday 13/02/2007, 19:17

How long do you think or do you even think that south africa will be able to use this service
4/16
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 01:07

And Malaysia too??
5/16
Gazelle28 - Imperator English
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 01:47

Hope phil. would have this feature, it will boom here.
6/16
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 06:25

No wonder my txt didn't work a few days ago, you changed the number. i thought something was wrong with my phone
7/16
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 07:29

Unfortunatly we have absolutly no control over wich country get Allopass or not...
It all depends on Allopass (http://www.allopass.com). The only thing we know is that they want to have a maximum numbers of countries.. It's a long and complicated process..
Last thing I heard is that they plan to open severals South American countries in spring (not Brazil).
8/16
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 07:32

Phone numbers can change from time to time. we automatically import theses changes on the shop.
Don't keep a phone / sms number too long and double check what's indicated at the shop
9/16
Warr kid - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 11:29

Ok Fraggle i contacted allopass and asked them exactly what it is they require thanks alot for the help
10/16
satsuna - Master Português
Wednesday 14/02/2007, 14:58

Hi i try to send the msg to get the code to buy credits but the in msg says that it misses the send because the msg is to short how i can buy the credits by sms
sry for english

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals