Our new moderator

Our new moderator
Wednesday 10/09/2008, 16:14
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
70 messages
Our new moderator
Euzebe - Legend English - Wednesday 10/09/2008, 16:14

I'm glad to announce the arrival of a new member in the moderation team.
Welcome to Daexen WMD as our new american moderator.

I remind you that it's not necessary to flood our mailboxes to ask how to become a moderator (or just ask StormWhisper. I know she loves answering that question all day long ). A player has poor chances to become a moderator by asking.

Let's give Daexen a warm welcome !
« Previous1234567Next »

2/70
Kripton258_PR - Hero - Persian Rivals English
Wednesday 10/09/2008, 16:19

Good luck Daexen and WELCOME
3/70
pl91 - Guru - URBAN MADNESS ελληνικά
Wednesday 10/09/2008, 16:27

Anyway congrats(still no greek moderator)
4/70
Mindless Mind - Legend - Open Casket English
Wednesday 10/09/2008, 16:45

AGIAN NEW ONE? soon there will be more moderators than players!

just kidding, CONGRATZ Daexie!
5/70
0LD_Dingo - Titan English
Wednesday 10/09/2008, 17:31

Lol another one?! Congrats Daexen though
6/70
TDDP - Imperator English
Wednesday 10/09/2008, 18:07

Holy!!!!! he is from my guild! aesome deaxen!
7/70
Tanto89 - Titan - X. LycurguS .X English
Wednesday 10/09/2008, 18:14

Another one?
I think this thread is about mermaid
congrats!!
8/70
johnnysay - Titan English
Wednesday 10/09/2008, 18:23

Yea i kinda figured there'd be new mods seein as how some of the older inactive mods were stripped of their mod position. congratz DAEXEN
9/70
Fremmeno - Legend - Open Casket English
Wednesday 10/09/2008, 18:23

Congrats
10/70
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 10/09/2008, 18:33

HEY! Euzebe stole my thread *grumps* I get to welcome the new mods *kicks a rock*

By poor she means, we have never, ever accepted anyone who came to us and asked. The general rule is, if we want you to be a mod, we'll find you.

As we are working to buff up the English speaking mod team, expect 1-2 more mods to come out. We have candidates already, so there is no need to bug us about if you can be considered. Once we have filled the final slots we probably won't be adding any new mods for a while unless things start getting backed up again.

We're proud to have Daexen on board and are sure he's gonna be a great addition to the team. And since of course I recommended him and, as well all know, I'm perfect, clearly if he doesn't do a good job it was clearly Euzebe's fault.

But since I'm perfect and would never chose a bad mod, obviously, Daexen will do well. *giggles*

StormWhisper

Perfect is a copyrighted trademark owned by Storm Industries. Check out our other exciting products, the Big Flargin' Mace of Bluntness, the Shameless Plug, and the Banhammer. The Banhammer may not be available in some areas.

*laughs maniacally and retreats into her cave*

« Previous1234567Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals