Miss Clint City

Miss Clint City
Friday 09/03/2007, 13:26
Dr.Ido - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
32 messages
Miss Clint City
Dr.Ido - Legend - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 09/03/2007, 13:26

Last month you elected her "Miss Clint City", today, in order to celebrate her victory, we release Miss Chloe, the special edition card!
Enjoy!
« Previous1234Next »

21/32
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Thursday 15/03/2007, 02:15

Hmm if they're both allowed in the same deck then imagine power of 8 with bonus activated?!?!?!?! Sven, what will you do for me??? Give me a Miss Chloe?
22/32
ColdFlair - Veteran English
Thursday 15/03/2007, 06:05

Will there be anymore updates? isee this one was in 'o3
23/32
WaSorX - Veteran English
Thursday 15/03/2007, 09:34

03 as in March Coldflair.
Updates usually comes friday.
24/32
Bloodmoor - Imperator English
Thursday 15/03/2007, 10:34

Yea...do us all a favour and no more titles...we can't afford them.
25/32
razorborne - Imperator - Army of Darkness English
Thursday 15/03/2007, 18:44

Well, yes, you could have two Chloes in an ELO deck, but is that a huge problem? are 5-star 5/8s really that powerful in ELO? it's been a long time since I
played...
26/32
Bloodmoor - Imperator English
Thursday 15/03/2007, 23:13

I know it's necessary to create new cards for interests' sake and to keep the store going...but lately the rate of new cards has been nuts.I see the "Miss clint city" thing as just another angle.How about you at least purge the Newby pack of eaqual cards as you add to it.I'm tired of getting the same stuff that's FAR from new.
27/32
Friday 16/03/2007, 01:13

Hmm Bloodmoor does have a point though.
28/32
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 16/03/2007, 02:51

Bloodmoor, they've been coming out with new cards as they always have. At the rate of 4 per 2 weeks, with an occasional (about once a month) single extra. It's really not that fast.

The New Blood packs (if that's what you're referring to by newbie packs) have always contained the last 35 characters that came into Clint City. When a new character comes in, it bumps the oldest out of the pack. For example when the next 4 characters come in, they will bump Lewis, Marlysa, Ombre, and Selsya out of the New Blood Packs. At which point they will only be available in their clan specific packs or the 8 card pack

(Action for Lewis and Marlysa, Danger for Ombre and Selsya).
29/32
AoEM Tarr - Legend - Army of Elite Mercenaries Česky
Saturday 17/03/2007, 02:01

Has someone noticed that Sentinel now have more rares (Chloe, Miss Chloe, Havok, Dragan) than uncommons? (Copper, Josh, Zdrone) I think that gives a whole new meaning to relation "rare - uncommon"

What is the purpose of making one clan have 4 rares while there are clans (Bangers, Pussycats) with only one rare card? That reminds me - even though there are brand new Alice and Sakura - concerning ELO Pussycats are still missing five cards to other clans (they have same number of card but two of them are forbidden and three of them are collectors). Iam not saying they are the weakest clan cos they are not (GHEIST is the weakest in ELO) but still 5 cards are 5 cards and it makes all pussycat deck look same way
30/32
Monday 19/03/2007, 01:24

Exactly. Redundancy should be converted and put into developing clans that really need them.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals