offline Fraggle Titan Open Casket
Tuesday 24/04/2007, 09:14

Hello everyone,

The bug that stucked some battles after the grey flash has been fixed a few minutes ago (hopefully smiley).
If this particular bug keeps coming, let us know thru customer support, thank you!

Good games!

Cancel

offline Jericho78 Titan Malaysian PRIDE squad
Tuesday 24/04/2007, 09:31

Thanks Fraggle. Will let you guys know if this bug is still around. Have a nice day.smiley

Cancel

offline DANYez Imperator  
Tuesday 24/04/2007, 13:00

Yeyyy thanks Fraggle i have lost 50 points with this bugsmiley but now i`m happy it`s fixed

Cancel

offline Jericho78 Titan Malaysian PRIDE squad
Wednesday 25/04/2007, 01:23

Just a thought, would it be possible if the XP we gain after each battle is calculated instantly rather than watching it being calculated? Just like the old one......faster and efficient that way. I don't see any purpose we should wait for it to be calculated. I'm sure there are others who have the same opinion. Anyway, thanks for everything.

Cancel

offline Skimsa Imperator  
Wednesday 25/04/2007, 12:59

I have to say that I agree with Jericho78 and liked the old effecient way better.

Cancel

offline Jolly Roger Titan De asskickers
Wednesday 25/04/2007, 13:28

Yep, change it back to what it was.

I dont like it to watch the calculation of experience, like Jericho said, it has no purpose doing it.

Cancel

offline Fraggle Titan Open Casket
Wednesday 25/04/2007, 14:49

We'll add PRO options in the future to allow you to set everything the way you like.
In the mean time, do your best to be patients during the one and a half second needed to display the XP smiley

Cancel

Answer to this subject