Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Training Room new rules (lost warehouse etc..)

Thursday 26/04/2007, 10:48
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
22 messages
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Thursday 26/04/2007, 10:48

Hello,

From now on:
The the XP is calculated as if the lower level character has beat the higher level character, then the sum of the XP won is multiply by 2, and split between both players in equals shares. Level up bonuses are actives but there are no battles points for each round and no KO bonus.

This should help you levelup your cards quickly, while reducing the problem of "bad players"
« Previous123Next »

11/22
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Friday 27/04/2007, 12:48

OWNAGE
12/22
Friday 27/04/2007, 13:02

So now players will attack with the highest power lvl to win for their rates and block with the lower lvl's ...
NO ?
13/22
ibtd - Titan - Die Frettchen English
Friday 27/04/2007, 15:08

The rules have changed and ppl are still playing... lemme call it "weird". I just had a match where I had 2 fully leveled cards (can happen, I dont have a full set of 8 cards to evo) and 2 cards that needed the XP. My opponent had 3 fully leveled characters and 1 Hugo at 3 stars. He two-shotted me without using Hugo at all. I mean, I didn't really care this time because my 2 cards got their full XP and he got nothing at all. His loss, really, but it seemed to me that he was still abusing the fact that you get normal battle points after the match. He wasn't the first that played like that though, I kept running into a few of those guys. It is still really annoying even after the rules for this room changed.

Just setting the battle points and clintz gain to 1 or 0 would hopefully fix that.

I know that the moderators always said to make screenshots and send them in so they can try to do something, but if you want to screenshot all these guys, you wouldn't be able to play the game anymore because it is that much work.
14/22
coldsteel - Titan English
Friday 27/04/2007, 15:25

Not really. you get better battle points in other rooms, since there's [quote] Level up bonuses are actives but there are no battles points for each round and no KO bonus. [/quote]
15/22
ibtd - Titan - Die Frettchen English
Friday 27/04/2007, 15:53

@coldsteel: Is that so ? Considering your enemies in other rooms want to win themselves, you make more points if you constantly play against level 1,2 and 3 cards in the Lost Warehouse, even if those bonusses are deactivated now. Of course you can get more points per battle in other rooms because of those bonusses, but it at the same time it is more likely that you are gonna lose more matches there too. So what are some weird people doing then ? Right, crush some other people that just want to evolve their cards.

In the end, I think, if you really only want battle points, playing in the Lost Warehouse nets you more.

While with the changes some huge problems with gaining XP have been solved, the other major problem, people playing for battle points, still remains imho.
16/22
Vesuvan - Legend English
Friday 27/04/2007, 19:47

Man im pissed i just found a loop hole i think or new problem that people will bitch about played a guy han labled fuker didnt pill his low cards so my high cards won screwing me for my exp and helpin him
17/22
Mr PibblesLoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Friday 27/04/2007, 21:42

Awsome thanks!
18/22
Margyanni - Imperator - Dynasty of Lost Souls English
Friday 27/04/2007, 23:46

Okay, the warehouse is level 10 and up now and none of these people know that its supose to be shareing the leveling up. I just played FIVE games in a row where they didnt let me level up a single card of mine. ( all were under level 3 with no active bonus's or abilities ) They play 2 unleveled cards WITH active bonus's and 2 fully leveled cards WITH active bonus's and abilities so when its my turn to play pillz they use their bonus and abilities plus pillz to win each round ! the room rules were changed and people dont scroll down to see them. the rules need to be put next to the spot where you click to go into the warehouse or something cuz this is totally getting me ready to quit the game all together ! FIVE games and i wasnt allowed to win a single round ! this is disgusting !
19/22
Saturday 28/04/2007, 02:03

1) More XP yay
2) The problem is not entierly solved
20/22
Creep - Imperator Deutsch
Saturday 28/04/2007, 05:24

I played in the Warehouse yesterdag for some time. It seems that many players go in with maxed decks, out for a 2- or 3-round kill. You hardly get exp for rounds that aren't played, so this is bad! The Lost Warehouse is yet a little more anti-social now

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals