SMS Payment, Australia and Canada

Friday 11/05/2007, 09:16
Dr.Ido - Divinity English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
Dr.Ido - Divinity - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 11/05/2007, 09:16

SMS payment is now available in Australia an Canada. Simply click on SMS in the shop page to knwo all the details.

Enjoy!

2/10
Oisin - Master Español
Friday 11/05/2007, 16:31

Will it ever be available in south america?
3/10
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Friday 11/05/2007, 17:08

Actually yes
Allopass (our sms/phone provider) is doing some final testing and we should open some South American countries very soon (unfortunatly, not brazil yet... :/)

Generally speaking, we DO want to provide SMS/Phone everywhere, but some countries refuse it totally (SMS in italy for example) or are not yet ready. If you know any gaming website that provide SMS/phone payment in a country that we do not support, please send us an email with a link to the website.
4/10
AOD Teh0n3 - Master - Army of Darkness English
Saturday 12/05/2007, 10:08

Hey what about Slovenia i'm in need of some major credits and please make it like this 2€/40 credits please!!!!!
5/10
0 Wiivja - Titan English
Saturday 12/05/2007, 15:42

I pay almost 5euro for 40 credits in norway
6/10
weter - Veteran - Alpha Flight English
Sunday 13/05/2007, 02:04

This is good and all but can you please fix canadas ophning because it does it in other languages it doesnt say anything proper can you make like a certain phone number just for english or somthing
7/10
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Sunday 13/05/2007, 11:26

And what about south africa, i no iv asked this before but that was like in the begining of the year so please update me on my country are they still refusing or are the makin progress
8/10
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Sunday 13/05/2007, 12:37

Why are all the costs different in different countries?

0 Wiivja pays 5€/40credits(norway), i pay 3€/40(belgium)credits and United Kingdom pays 2.5€/40credits...
Is it fair to make people pay much more just so you can get your cut of the deal? I think this game is a goldmine annyway, so why not make people pay the same amount for the same amount of credits...
9/10
0 Wiivja - Titan English
Monday 14/05/2007, 06:09

I find it a bit unfair. Alot of players dont have a credit card. Not that I use the SMS payment anyway, but alot of players do
10/10
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Monday 14/05/2007, 06:49

As I said, various countries are just not ready for SMS payment yet. We are working hard on opening new places.
Prices depends on a) a great deal on country sms+ volume (our partner does get a much better deal on france than poland for example), b) also country "cost of life" (I'm not sure I spelled it right). c) phone operator "share" (wich can be up to 70%!!!)

We are always trying to improve the prices and be sure we do want to open as many countries as possible.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals