New cards - Intergalactic!

Friday 08/06/2007, 08:37
pumpkin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
34 messages
pumpkin - Imperator - Clint StaffEnglish - Friday 08/06/2007, 08:37

Junkz have two recruits with an intergalactic reputation: Tessa the schoolgirl with two lives and her silent but frightening mate Swidz. After an intense period, Freaks seem to be calming a little but nevertheless you should keep watching for Diyo the spectacular acrobat who came to join them. Cassio, the former best friend of Tessa, has found refuge with the Pussycats. Find all these characters in the New Blood, Action and Cool Attitude packs at the shop.
« Previous1234Next »

21/34
Hittom - Novice English
Sunday 10/06/2007, 11:18

My friend Eman2 bought 6 packs and got
3 Diyo(s)
and
1(cassio(s) (which he sold for 4000 each)
22/34
Hittom - Novice English
Sunday 10/06/2007, 11:19

CBM-MigGuiEVO i agree with ya they
23/34
TiTan-Grimgod - Legend English
Thursday 14/06/2007, 07:35

I think we need a couple new leaders maybe hehe
24/34
ReverseRaven - Hero English
Thursday 14/06/2007, 13:05

I wonder if they'll ever put up a clan with courage as the bonus, lol. Nah... Imbalanced.

On topic: Tessa and Cassio look interesting and are probably worth using.... Especially since I run Pussycats, lol. Swidz' ability seems a bit useless since the minimum is 5, though.
25/34
LOA_PuppyChow - Guru - Legends of America English
Friday 15/06/2007, 04:04

I don't understand why everybody hates the new Freak card.
the Power, is 4, which isn't terrible, and the damage is very good for end game.
poison from a 1 damage if done on round 1, will leave the opponent at 7 life which is where the new freak card comes into play.
gah, everybody complains, and nobody realizes the potential.
26/34
K-Chaos - Titan Deutsch
Friday 15/06/2007, 10:05

Yes NudeCeleb_LOA but the problem is that if you play this card in regular mode there are several better ones with demage 7 you could use...If you play it in elo mode and want to use it the way you explained you have to face strong bonuses like the Uppers or allstar bonus which leaves the new freak almost chanceless....

By the way, I dunno if someone mentioned it before, but I think this is the Freaks greatest problem..their lack of offensive potential...The staff tried its best to make some Freaks playable like boris and marcej and not to overpower their abilities in the same time...but this is also the Freaks dilemma:
If a freak can beat a "normal"(not Zatman or a monster like that) card with it's bonus activated using the same number of pillz like the opponent did the freak card is already overpowered because of the demage the poison causes...So the staff made them a lil bit weaker and pushed them in the not usable category in elo mode because they are simple to weak to challenge a GraksmxxT or Zatman....and additionaly to that the Freaks bonus becomes useless after the round it worked once...so all in all at this state each freak is quiet unplayable in elo.....
27/34
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Sunday 17/06/2007, 15:02

Well i have been savin for a while now on credits so im gona buy a new blood pack and see wat all the fus is about
28/34
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Monday 18/06/2007, 05:21

Well i bought one and got Frank Geuner and Tessa
29/34
arachi - Titan - Norway English
Wednesday 25/07/2007, 22:11

I thing we need a new Leader with a new ability named rage or something cool that can strenghten our cards with power or damage or something that is good and not boring.
30/34
LoA DHUB3R - Imperator English
Thursday 26/07/2007, 19:36

I think there shoudl be a new Leader liek one that can have an ability like fear which would bring the opp. power down like 1 or 2

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals