Cheat in daily tournaments
Thursday 26/07/2007, 14:47
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
43 messages
Cheat in daily tournaments
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Thursday 26/07/2007, 14:47

Hello,

We are going ZERO-tolerance on using organized play in tournaments.
From now on, any player suspected of using his guild to rank, or "free win", moderators will reset his tournament score to 0.
If doing it again, blacklist, then again, forever block.

Fraggle
« Previous12345Next »

41/43
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Friday 03/08/2007, 16:24

To be honest I think resetting to 0 or blacklisting is not enough of a deterrent for cheaters.
I'm taking an example from another game I played a long time: Maplestory
maplestory used to be strict on cheaters, you get caught you get permanently banned.
After a while they let up on cheaters, making the ban shorter and shorter.
The only result it got (instead of bringing people back to maple) it made the cheating community expand tenfold.
Cheaters only listen to one thing: the threat of losing everything they cheated for.
42/43
AgentScarecrow - Master English
Friday 03/08/2007, 19:30

Well.... Nude is my hero cuz I just got one 5* card. It's Eve and I've purchased it at market price

One more month of play and I may earn enough clintz to indulge myself with a Splata... if it is not Cr by then
43/43
MarshallzEvo - Veteran English
Saturday 04/08/2007, 02:08

I guess you should make a rule:anyone suspected in cheating will have his/her battle point reduce to one every match so that they will be annoyed and they will stopped cheating. In that case, cheaters will be reduced and soon will stopped cheating. Even if they K.O. their enemy or level-up their cards, they will always get one battle point.. That's just my opinion. I hope its helpful

« Previous12345Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals