Lost Warehouse and new Deck Format!
Thursday 16/08/2007, 16:25
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
39 messages
Lost Warehouse and new Deck Format!
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Thursday 16/08/2007, 16:25

Hello,

In order to make the game a better place, we have created a new Deck format "Level Up":
- only 3 maxxed characters are allowed in your Deck

The Lostwarehouse level max limit has been removed and this new format enforced in that room.
The Lostwarehouse PRO has been removed as it was non useful anymore.

Before you ask, "why 3 and not 4 or 2 or 5 etc..". Well, we had to choose a limit, it's 3. We may change it in the futur, but we think if you have only a handful of characters to levelup, you can do it in the others rooms.
« Previous1234Next »

2/39
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Thursday 16/08/2007, 16:36

Nice!
3/39
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 16/08/2007, 16:37

Yey this is great thanks Fraggle. No more guys stacking up wins in the Lost Warehouse.
4/39
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Thursday 16/08/2007, 16:44

Wow cool,thanks
5/39
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Thursday 16/08/2007, 17:36

In part it's good, and in part it's not

Sometimes you have only two or three cards to evolve, and you need to evolve them quickly, because you can't buy new cards or anything like this. That way you will have to go the others rooms. This is not a problem for level 3 cards, but if you have lvl 5 cards ??? You gonna spend to much time to evolve them

Not everybody that go there with few cads to evolve is there to win

But let's see how it will goes...
6/39
CBM kamui - Titan Português
Thursday 16/08/2007, 22:27

I didn't like it because I can only buy credits once in a while. I get credits by participating in the daily tournaments. So when I can finally buy a booster I have only 3 cards to evolve.
7/39
0 Gunvald 0 - Titan English
Friday 17/08/2007, 00:56

Bad idea
I don't really care the result of the battle as long as my card get the exp
even if it's only 1 card.
With this new format in order to level up 1 card I must buy 4 other unevolved card?
8/39
Malshun - Imperator - Army of Darkness English
Friday 17/08/2007, 01:20

Yeah i'm down to only a handful of level 5 cards to level up. pretty soon i won't be able to do that in the lost warehouse that stinks.
9/39
CBM-MigGui - Legend Português
Friday 17/08/2007, 02:14

But you may sell some of your cards and buy lvl 1 cards to level up if you want...
10/39
Symbolic - Hero English
Friday 17/08/2007, 04:17

Wow...that really just messed me over...I use to go there with like 2-4 cards to level up and I use to let the other people win when I got a full hand of fully leveled cards...but now well...there is no sense in me buying any unleveled cards...I don't really like this, but I guess if other people benifit from it more then me well more power to them.

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals